Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you rather spend a whole month without one moment to yourself or spend a whole year without listening to music?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I'd spend a whole year without music. I've actually already done it a few years back for personal reasons.

Would you rather live in a house without anything to cover the windows or live in a house where only the entrance doors could be locked/unlocked?

·
Registered
757 Posts
I'd rather live in a house where only the entrance doors could be locked/unlocked.

Would you rather live in a big city where nobody knows you or a small town where everyone knows you?

·
Registered
757 Posts
I would rather have a name that nobody could remember, makes me an even more unique little snowflake.

Would you rather have a nuclear apocalypse or a worldwide zombie infection (world's end tomorrow :p)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One horse-sized duck, having more duck-sized horses in a group would make it less likely to win (safety in numbers and all that). (doubt I would win against a horse-sized duck to be honest but it just seems fair play one on one). Would you rather have eyebrows growing around both eyes (like 'eyebrow glasses') or shoulder length nose hair? (you can't cut or shave either option lol)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Talented.

Would you rather live with bedbugs in your dream apartment or live with no bedbugs in a dismal apartment? :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
No bed bugs in a dismal apartment.

Would you rather live in adventure and every day go to a newplace or live a simple life on a farm?

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'd rather have the bedbugs...

...damn, beaten to the punch. Um, the next one's a difficult one. I'd quite like a quiet life on a farm but given you're offering daily adventure I'll go for the former.

This is definitely an INFJ version of this game. When I used to play a similar game with my (clearly non-INFJ) friends the questions would be along the lines of "Would you rather lower your scrotum into a tank of hungry piranhas or lick peanut butter out of [our friend] Billy's ass crack?".

Would you rather live forever and never find true love or find true love and die at 75?

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'd rather have the bedbugs.
Lamaejin said:
No bed bugs in a dismal apartment.
Darn, there goes my shameless attempt to use this thread to make important life decisions :).

True love until the age of 75!

Would you rather get caught in the rain on a cold night without an umbrella or always carry an umbrella "just in case"?

·
Registered
10,452 Posts
wait hold up, what's the difference? Definitely 2.

Would you rather become a vampire for as long as you survived or choose to die the moment you found out you would soon become a vampire?

·
Registered
334 Posts
wait hold up, what's the difference? Definitely 2.

Would you rather become a vampire for as long as you survived or choose to die the moment you found out you would soon become a vampire?
The difference is that your soulmate is your soulmate and is perfect for you, whereas the other person you like and get along with but...it just ain't the same.

1 - 20 of 207 Posts