Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK since I recently discovered that im INFJ...I wanted to see if I fit into the silhoutte of one.

Im sure that im NFJ, 100%
so the only one in doubt is the I/E

ok some info about me...

I dont like parties, I HATE parties (or any place/thing with a lot of people)
I feel uncomfortable when im around a crowd
I dont like to be observed or watched.
try to avoid unnecesary social contact as much as possible
I enjoy spending time alone (although going out is not bad)
I like to make new friends (sometimes, and im extremely exigent with my friends, most of the times)
I basically think that everyone, most everyone around me are idiots and that im the smartest guy around, and that my way is the right way and not theirs (im really stubborn) but still...I have love for those people and I care for them
I preffer working alone, dont like to work in groups.
it really makes me mad to see how humanity (teenagers specially) have gone into a FUBAR state (fucked up beyond any repair) for example how a 14 years old girls brags about how she got drunk last night and she had sex with 3 guys at the same time this cheating on her boyfriend and saying that she would do it again anytime. it makes me sick and I feel like doing something to purge the world from stupidness.
I get along with most people but im really reserved, and im also shy

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
sounds like you are an INFJ. with the introverted. my amateur opinion

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yeah you sound Introverted. You love people but you re-energise (mostly) when you are alone. Of course if you are around the right people, they can energise you. But mostly it's when you're alone that you re-energise.

·
Registered
836 Posts
sounds like INFJ.

with the orientation towards people, introverted NF are sometimes difficult to type.

question: when you get overwhelmed do you withdraw suddenly (almost to the surprise and dismay of your family and friends)?

that's a fairly classic INFJ behavior.

·
Registered
6 Posts
After what you listed here i think you're most definitely a ENFJ...

No seriouly, you don't really have a doubt, do you? :crazy:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sounds like INFJ.

with the orientation towards people, introverted NF are sometimes difficult to type.

question: when you get overwhelmed do you withdraw suddenly (almost to the surprise and dismay of your family and friends)?

that's a fairly classic INFJ behavior.
in those situations I start to feel uncomfortable and just leave the place avoiding to be seen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts