Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 47.6%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good dish as much as the next guy. There are even times when it becomes a spiritual experience.... but I don't think about food other than when I am eating it, and even then it's kind of hit or miss. I wouldn't really say that I love food overall, but I have met people who are just crazy about food. It means alot to them, they go out of their way to find good food and will pay extra for good food. Overall they just say things like "I love food!" In my experience, all of them have been high sensors. I'm curious if you think there is a connection? Would you say that you love food?

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
I like food - both preparing and eating. I don't spend a lot of time thinking about it, except what to cook. There are just more important things to think about :D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm curious to hear how eating food can become a spiritual experience.
Who knows man. It's good? Probably just because I had never had truly high class, top tier food and I had no idea what it could taste like. It simply elicited images and emotions. Which was both weird and new and strange. It just hit something deep inside me which is why I said spiritual.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Not really. I eat so I don't die, and as long as I have to do it, might as well try to make it good. That's not to say I don't appreciate really good food, but I don't go out of my way for it, and I'd rather spend my money elsewhere.

·
Registered
ENFP 6w7 694 I guess
1,540 Posts
It depends on the food. There have been times when I stopped eating even though I wasn't quite full yet because I got bored just sitting there chewing on stuff, but there are foods that I love eating. That said I wouldn't mind not being required to eat and only doing it if I want to.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Someone please feed me. I love food but all I have is corn.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts