Banned
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would be your price?

·
Registered
109 Posts
EVERYTHING.

Hm. Would that even work? My mind is spinning just thinking about it.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
828 Posts
Hell no. What kind of an idiot do you take me for?

Unless you mean in the figurative sense of whether I would do something morally questionable for the right price, in which case sure, why not. As for my price... depends on what I'm being asked to do.

·
Registered
145 Posts
That's a silly question...most of the peeps on this forum are either agnostic/atheist and therefore don't have souls to sell.

As for me...No, I would not sell my soul.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hell no. What kind of an idiot do you take me for?

Unless you mean in the figurative sense of whether I would do something morally questionable for the right price, in which case sure, why not. As for my price... depends on what I'm being asked to do.
The figurative and literal sense are one and the same.

·
Registered
828 Posts
The literal sense is selling your soul to the devil. That is, receiving payment for a guarantee that you will spend eternity in hell upon your death. if I was literally made that offer, the only logical way to respond would be "go fuck yourself."

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The literal sense is selling your soul to the devil. That is, receiving payment for a guarantee that you will spend eternity in hell upon your death. if I was literally made that offer, the only logical way to respond would be "go fuck yourself."
Let's say you're a drug dealer or a pimp.
You've literally and figuratively sold your soul to the devil and your life will be hell.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Okay, so I think it would work! If I trade my soul for "EVERYTHING", that would mean that after the trade, the "everything" would include my soul and the guy I sold it to! =D So I'd end up with literally "everything"...unfortunately that would include things I don't necessarily desire, and it would probably make my mind explode, but that's what I'd have to pay for being the first human being to literally own "everything".

·
Registered
207 Posts
If I had to trade my soul to the devil in exchange for anything I want, but spend an eternity in hell... I would ask for his position as the Emperor of Hell. Then it'd be a damnation of one 'hell' of a vacation.

·
Banned
359 Posts
Not a big deal,

I can sell my soul, simply copy and paste and put it on the server so that people can download it.
I know the technology is not available, but we will have it in future.

Price: to get the maximum profits i think 100 bucks, would be okay.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
If someone came up to me and told me he was the devil and offered me a large sum of money for my soul? Yeah I'd take his money. He might not be a trustworthy or mentally stable character, but that's better than what the devil would be.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Yeah probably. If there's a hell, I'm driving the bus there anyway. I have nothing to lose.:crazy:

Reactions: Neon Knight

·
Registered
733 Posts
Yeah probably. If there's a hell, I'm driving the bus there anyway. I have nothing to lose.:crazy:
When you do, can you wait a couple minutes for anyone stuck in the bathroom? I missed the last bus cuz the driver was impatient. Admin didn't know what to do with me so they sent me back to Earth. Just saying.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.