Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Banned
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of people these days can't seem to act online as how they would in person so I'm confused by how they really are. I've always wondered if this would be a deal breaker.

If I found out a person I was dating was being nasty to people online, it would show me how they could really get and how they treat other people.

I am exactly the way as I am in real life and my friends are constantly telling me to ignore those people that can't be reasoned with.

I think I would be misled about a person.

I've always wondered if this is a deal breaker

A Pet peeve of mine is people taking on a completely different persona online.

I don't feel the need to act any different online or in person. I am the same.

Would someone being an online troll be a deal-breaker for you that's if you knew about it? I'm sure some people don't act like that to their real life people so they would never see that side.

·
MOTM Jan 2015
10,449 Posts
If I found out a person I was dating was being nasty to people online, it would show me how they could really get and how they treat other people.

my friends are constantly telling me to ignore those people that can't be reasoned with.

·
Banned
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So if you showed your real life people your posts toward me, let's see what they have to say @Veggie.

·
Registered
6,093 Posts
It's disingenuous. It's disgusting. It's pointless. It's deal-breaker for me if the person refuse to acknowledge having seriously destructive thoughts can and will come out in person.

·
MOTM Jan 2015
10,449 Posts
So if you showed your real life people your posts toward me, let's see what they have to say @Veggie.
They'd probably laugh. It's not a secret that I'm on this site.

I would say that it's amazing that you think that you're the victim here, but you've proven to be utterly lacking in self awareness, so it's really not surprising. I tried to create a dialogue with you several times, you weren't capable of that, I gave up, you continued tagging me and others to make personal attacks - at one point, in a thread that had nothing to do with you. Where no one was talking about or to you.

I think it's pretty obvious who's trolling to anyone with half a brain.

·
Banned
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@pwowq, yeah, I'd find it disturbing if I knew someone was calling Jesus a slut. A person doesn't have to believe in the church, but to insult Him like that just shows that person's true colors.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Would you still date someone if you found out he/she was an online troll?
Like you? hell no, I don't even post on your threads after seeing the clear patterns (except this one), don't you have a job? something to do? someone to talk to? your recent post history is not ok (when one actually reads it) but is very easy to consider invisible. In all seriousness you don't sound ok, you-are-not-ok.

·
MOTM Jan 2015
10,449 Posts
@pwowq, yeah, I'd find it disturbing if I knew someone was calling Jesus a slut. A person doesn't have to believe in the church, but to insult Him like that just shows that person's true colors.
Jesus may have been a slut. He didn't take a vow of chastity, he hung out with prostitutes, he never married, there are many correlations between him and the God of ecstasy.

What if he were? Would you still love him? He taught you to love everyone, right?

...but yea, that was kind of trollish. lol. I closed the laptop after that, because I know how people like you do. You just push and push and push until you finally get a reaction where you can paint yourself as the victim or the other person as a villain. I honestly think it's the most immature and dishonorable behavior in a person. Especially if the person were being patient with you beforehand.

·
Banned
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Banned
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@Veggie, actually the one I see pushing is you with your non-logics. I'm not the only one who is confused by your stances. Other people have told you as well and asked you exactly what you are trying to say not just me...If anyone is pushing, it is you and @Cast and @BearRun...I think it's funny how you want to act like the victim when you are the one who instigates things by your illogical defenses of things. You purposely trigger people then try to blame it on the person who responds to you. You are right, you are the victim of no morals and no class.

·
Banned
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@Veggie, like I said before, it appears that you three trio @Cast @BearRun are pretty young, so I wouldn't expect any of you to know much of life. Please do show your real life people your responses and post toward me, @Rockofages and @Peter. I want to see what your real life people have to say about that. And don't lie about your real persona to your real life people.

·
Registered
374 Posts
@Veggie, like I said before, it appears that you three trio @Cast @BearRun are pretty young, so I wouldn't expect any of you to know much of life. Please do show your real life people your responses and post toward me, @Rockofages and @Peter. I want to see what your real life people have to say about that. And don't lie about your real persona to your real life people.
I did not get involved in this thread, why would you mention me?
Really. You're not the centre of my world. It was fun to answer you for a while, but you're not interesting anymore, especially after you personally attacked and insulted members multiple times. Also, after I repeatedly told you not to mention me again, you mentioned me again for a total of about 10 times. I didn't realize you grew so fond of me.

Yes, my "imaginary" boyfriend read your messages and my responses. He just had a laugh and told me to stop wasting my time in those idiotic threads.

·
MOTM Jan 2015
10,449 Posts
@Veggie, actually the one I see pushing is you with your non-logics. I'm not the only one who is confused by your stances. Other people have told you as well and asked you exactly what you are trying to say not just me...
Like who? Actually I got a couple messages complimenting me for being articulate and kinda incredulously asking if I were taking you seriously. It's like I don't want to believe that people like you actually exist, and I'm hoping for an opportunity for you to act like a reasonable person to feel better about the world we live in.

You are right, you are the victim of no morals and no class.
Judge lest ye be judged.

·
Banned
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My friends are right, @Veggie, @BearRun, and @Cast are still lost causes even after I've posted this thread, lol, you still want to play the victims to your own doings. Whatever floats your boat!

·
Banned
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@Veggie's post, liked by @Cast, LOL, typical. Of course you'd like anything @Veggie posts, @Cast, you seem to have an obsession with her.

·
Registered
374 Posts
theflame, I get you like to pick at random strangers on the net, make personal attacks, insult their private life and mental health, offend them, call them names and accuse them of lying or trolling. Everyone has an hobby. I just don't want to be involved with yours, so stop mentioning me and dragging me in threads I want nothing to do with.

I'd also appreciate if you stopped being so offensive to other member like you did with BearRun, Veggie and deviants. Maybe I'm asking too much of you?

That's pathetic.
And it's actually getting pretty creepy.

So don't mention me again and maybe find someone to help you with your urge to pick at random strangers.

Thanks.

Oh, and as someone much wiser than me told you yesterday:
I'm reviewing PerC rules & FaQ right now. It may be soon to take a stand on such a complex topic, since i'm only 75% through and right in the middle preliminary semantic analysis. What i dare say, tho, is this: from the raw input data, it appears I don't have to explain why I like posts.
I'm not directly quoting the person because I don't like to drag people into threads they have nothing to do with. But I'll thank him in private for the gracious response.

·
Banned
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@Cast, is there anything you haven't liked that @Veggie posted? I can't recall.

·
Banned
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
@Cast, if anyone's picking on anyone it's you, @BearRun, and @Veggie, you three always seem to be in a trio on every thread. Is this your way to get your "points" heard by ganging up on people? It's ironic you think people are picking on you. You should look in the mirror. @BlueRibbon

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.