Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll go ahead and start this off.
I'm an ESFP, but truthfully I am a little bit of everything.
I am an artist, I work on inventions, I have a massive business empire already completely planned out, I play half a dozen musical instruments, I LOVE acting, I get depressed when I'm away from my friends for very long. I was raised by an ENTJ and an INFJ, homeschooled along with my 9 siblings. I've learned to get along with people of all types, my dad is the ENTJ, my mom INFJ, my oldest sister an ISFJ, older brother INTJ, older sister ENFJ, and so on. My Enneagram types are 7w6 9w1 3w2, I'm driven ambitious, spontaneous when I'm entertaining, well planned when I am strategizing on my massive future. I'm a bit crazy, one second I'll be dancing and singing Just Dance, and the next I'll be checking Gizmag and Wikipedia for some new info to chew on.
I'm kind of a hard person to peg a personality to, but I gladly accept being an ESFP purely because at the heart of me, I absolutely love to entertain people.
Whenever I get an idea for inventions, or a new song, or I just read or heard something, I run to everyone to tell them every detail that could possibly give them the same fascination I had just received.

Well, that's my bit about me.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Pretty much the same thing, although publicly schooled and only 2 instruments. Bass and Drums. And I'm not great at inventing... But if any of my awesome plans come through, I'll be chinchilla' in the Swiss Alps with a house powered by a miniature nuclear reactor built by myself. Oh, and my Enneagram type is 3w2-7w8-9w8. Oh, welcome to the forums! Always great having another ESFP! :D

Reactions: EternalNocturne

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome, if you build yourself a nuclear reactor, I would suggest Thorium.
Thorium is more stable and If I remember right, more energy dense.. nice seeing some science fans in this section. :D

·
Registered
551 Posts
Thanks for the tip! :ninja:

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welp.. turns out I'm halfway retarded.. I just figured out that I'm an ENFP.
I did say that it's hard to pin a personality on me..
I'm kind of in between ENFP, ENTP, and maybe ESFP. lol
But, by far.. I'm closest to ENFP.
The ENFP has that humourous swag of an ESFP, but the serious businesslike side that dreams of the future like an ENFP.
So yeah.. the ENFP wins!

Still nice to meet some members of my cousin type.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Well at least you've come that much closer to better personal understanding. Although I favor Socionics over MBTI. It's much more specific than MBTI.

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,504 Posts
I think that I'm an esfp when I'm not thinking that I'm an isfp.
Or an istp.
But I said in another thread that "without a doubt" I'm an esfp.
Of course, since I supremely indecisive, that doubt that I was lacking lasted for about ten minutes.
But in those ten minutes, I was free of doubt.
Oh wait. I'm supposed to write a little about myself.
You already know that I'm indecisive.
And... look a bird... distractible.
I like to draw and paint and take long walks and identify trees.
I sing in various choral groups and the shower and most of the time.
I like to cook, bake, and eat.
I love my cats. One of them is a cancer survivor. He can't jump anymore. But he is a wonderful cat, so resilient.
I like story telling and reading...
I love to be with other people. I want them to tell me stories.
I have said I too many times.
Maybe because I was asked to write about myself.
Oh yeah, and I like to travel and see the world and take pictures and draw with colored pencils and meet interesting people in faraway lands and learn foreign languages.
And I don't like war and violence and mean stuff like that.
That's enough for now, I guess.

Reactions: EternalNocturne

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I'm fat. I'm typing this while watching a hockey game. My hobbies include eating, watching youtube videos, and picking my nose.

I'm gonna go get something to eat.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I'm fat. I'm typing this while watching a hockey game. My hobbies include eating, watching youtube videos, and picking my nose.

I'm gonna go get something to eat.
wow this is the most detailed memoir I've ever seen put in four sentences:tongue:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts