Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my never ending quest of literary exploration I have stumbled across a website which keeps a list of online magazines that publish short stories, poetry.....everything, and on all types of different subjects.

Duotrope's Digest: List of All Markets

Knowing that a lot of you are writers I thought I would share.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
While I'm not much of a writer, I still embellish on my resume a poem I wrote when I was like 14 that got published in a poetry book. Naturally, I just mentioned I had published work that is distributed worldwide - not referencing that it was a poem, the theme, or my age at the time. Mwah ha ha ha.

Thanks for the link. I might actually try a few out of curiosity and throw a few things out there.

Reactions: Teigue

·
Registered
182 Posts
Well, see here.... I love to weave stories, but I only show people I actually trust those stories.

Reactions: Teigue

·
Registered
751 Posts
I enjoy fanfiction.net myself. Whilst many pieces or stories are dismissed as being mediocre these can often be the most devoted to whichever genre, theme or tv show the piece is aiming for. Plus there are truly some greats on there which rival the quality of the original anime/tv-show/video game and are fantastic reads.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I enjoy fanfiction.net myself. Whilst many pieces or stories are dismissed as being mediocre these can often be the most devoted to whichever genre, theme or tv show the piece is aiming for. Plus there are truly some greats on there which rival the quality of the original anime/tv-show/video game and are fantastic reads.
That looks like fun, thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts