·
Registered
ISTJ - 8w7 sx/so - 846 Tritype
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
790 Posts
I will take a guess and say that Kawaii is probably just a troll, in the worst case, he is a mini Hitler without mustache ( I think :proud:).

but yeah, there are some people like that in this community, dont expect much.

·
Registered
ISTJ - 8w7 sx/so - 846 Tritype
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will take a guess and say that Kawaii is probably just a troll, in the worst case, he is a mini Hitler without mustache ( I think :proud:).

but yeah, there are some people like that in this community, dont expect much.
This for some reason reminds me of those people who thinks they're are napoleon lol

·
Registered
790 Posts
This for some reason reminds me of those people who thinks they're are napoleon lol
lol, but well, dont take them seriously.

I think that when you are going to categorize people and will try to fit them to some groups, it's very predictible that it will turn out in the end to be a battle between who is the smartest, the most succesful and blah blah blah... people are just like this.

Reactions: VoicesofSpring

·
Registered
385 Posts
Why do I have a feeling that this "Kawaii" person is probably the type who posts often on 4chan...?

·
Banned
200 Posts
They seem like very intelligent and successful people themselves. I guess it depends on how they would define intelligent and useful, if I asked each one who voted I'm sure they'd give a very detailed response. They could say intelligence is the ability to use rational reasoning to solve problems, or to recognize patterns. Intelligent scientists and inventors have patents, so they must say that invention and ingenuity is also intelligence. If this true, then creativity must also be intelligence, with creativity meaning the creation of an entirely new idea from the connection of past ideas. This implies the ability to think about past ideas and to learn them in general, which is also intelligence. As for usefulness, they must see invention as the highest form of usefulness, with being productive daily as useful also. With the invention of something or with bringing anything in general into existence, there are positive and negative repercussions that come along with it. Everything in general has a positive, negative, and neutral element to it. Intelligence and usefulness must mean then that the positive predominates, or there is only positive, unless the negative element in itself is stupid? You would have to assume that the negative aspect would bring harm to people in some way, with the positive bringing benefit. If you define intelligence as the ability to solve problems with logical reasoning, to find new answers to problems with creativity, and if you define usefulness as the ability to invent things that are purely helpful to people, and the capacity to be productive on a daily basis, then which type is most productive and useful? I'm assuming that each type can normally solve basic problems with rational reasoning (with others being able to solve complex problems), that some types are not creative, and that some types are not inventive. Some may not fit in an ideal state of "intelligence and usefulness" but my goal is to find the "most intelligent and useful." Therefore, you can list these
productive, rational (in basic sense): all types, with FP types least productive
rational inventive types as: INTJ, INTP, ENTJ, ENTP
rational creative: INTP, ENTP, INTJ
rational inventive productive: INTJ, ENTJ, ENTP
rational creative productive: INTJ, ENTP
irrational creative: ISFP, ENFP, INFP, ESFP, ISTP
irrational inventive: ISTP
irrational creative productive: ISTP, ENFP (?)
So from this conclusion, you would have to say that INTJ, ENTP, ENTJ are most intelligent and useful. However, intelligence must also mean "correctness" or even "exactness" and in fields like physics, it's impossible to come to an "exactness." Therefore, some theories must never be "exact," and saying otherwise must imply stupidity. Therefore, wisdom must also be included in intelligence. Wisdom implies an understanding of how others are wrong, and knowing that they do not know that they're wrong. The must wise types must then be: INTP, ISFP, INFP, ISTP (?) as these types seem to be the most able to question others' ideas and see the wrongness in them. A part of wisdom could also include "ethics" or a "moral intelligence." Then, the must ethically intelligent types could be: ISFJ, ISFP, ENFJ, ISTJ, ESTJ, INFP, INTP, INFJ. If ethics is both intelligence and useful, then certain invention must be unethical. If we say that the highest form of ethics is to not cause harm to others, then we have to take into consideration the inventive types. Therefore we can categorize those types into most capable of producing nukes (or a more evolved form of nuke --I'm thinking of a weapon most capable to do harm to the largest number of people) as the most likely to cause the highest ethical stupidity. So the dumbest types ethically are: INTJ, INTP, ENTJ, ENTP. And we can also type the dumbest for being "unwise" or "not knowing when wrong" as: INTJ, ENTP, ENTJ, ISTJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ESFJ. So we must have the most wise and ethical types as: INTP, INFP, ISFP, ISTP --examples could include Socrates "I know I know nothing," Alfred Jarry "Science of Exceptions," Lao Tzu "Laws are unnecessary with enlightened people, and the smartest people need to be watched closely," Camus "Absurdity" etc etc.

Therefore, the most intelligent and useful types, in terms of rational problem solving and ability to think/learn about abstract concepts, inventiveness, creativity, productivity, wisdom, and ethics must be: INFP, ISTP, ISFP, with ISTP arguably being most productive, and with INTP excluded as they could possibly do the most harm to others

·
Registered
623 Posts
SFs in generally are viewed as useless on that particular website, in my opinion. ESxJs have it worse on there.

Edit:Ive seen the Kawaii guy here and there. He seems to hate ESTPs based on what Ive seen

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: The red spirit

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
It is not mental illness. That would absolve them of responsibility. It is self inflicted ignorance combined with little forthought... or any thought for that matter.

·
Banned
6 Posts
SFs in generally are viewed as useless on that particular website, in my opinion. ESxJs have it worse on there.

Edit:Ive seen the Kawaii guy here and there. He seems to hate ESTPs based on what Ive seen

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Perhaps this is more proof I could be xSFJ.

·
Registered
341 Posts
ISFPs have their place in the natural order, just as all of us do. No type contributes any more or less to the development and enrichment of a society, in spite of each type being predisposed towards certain ends. ISFPs are generally well balanced, very likable, and competent. The means through which they work tend to more frequently be hidden, thus they are perceived as useless when their mode of operation is simply under the radar.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts