Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Go. Let that Ne run wild.

·
Birdie Borracho
9,380 Posts
-I once saw a comedian being accused of something in the form of a question: "Are rape jokes ever funny?" I then preceded to think of all my favorite rape jokes.
-I considered going to trivia night, broke as hell, and playing to win a gift card to pay for my meal/beer. Otherwise, I was going to dine and dash.
-Would monkey's marry if they had the chance?

Reactions: Telepathis Goosus

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
I'm not an NP, but I'm a Ne user and I have my share of crazy ideas :D Basically my craziest idea is this movie plot:

There's a chemistry exam, and it's so fucking hard you can actually die during the test. It's a horror film, and each student dies because the exam punches you in the face and you go on day dreaming about moles (you know? Mole number? 6.02x10^23?). The teachers are evil and they laugh at the students and in the end they go out and get in their car and BOOM the moles land on their car, crash and kill them. I even casted actors and actresses in my head:

Students (by order of who dies first): Emma Roberts>Anna Faris and Chris Pratt>Tom Felton>Dave Franko>Rita Volk>Evan Peters>Bette White>Ellen Page. The two people who will remain alive are Zac Efron and my dog.

Teachers are Sarah Paulson and Megan Mullally. Idina Menzel does a chameo where she's te music teacher and she accidently enters the classroom and then she remembers that she once took a chemistry exam and she runs out crying and screaming "LET IT MOLE"

Anyway's the moles are Nick Offerman, James Franko, John Travolta.

The exam is portrayed by Kathy Bates.

Uhm, I've had a few more movie plots but that's the weirdest one. My Ne can go wild too.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I did the horror movie plot thing. It was basically where you're in a store like Home Depot and you're one of the regular employees. One day you're walking down the corridor at the top of each isle and you happen to see a woman standing perfectly still in one of them. It wouldn't be a big deal but something about her stillness, it catches your attention and you slowly come to a stop. Calling out to her "Ma'am?" her head starts a slow, upward turn. Before she finishes this creeping gesture you hear someone coming to your right. It's a fellow employee with a customer tagging along, asking where to find hammocks. When you turn back to the woman she's gone but in her place...is a shopping cart.

It ends in a dramatic long running scene where you are looking around, hearing nothing except maybe the creak of a shopping cart wheel, seeing shopping carts behind registers and shopping carts filled with items but no people and slowly but surely you find a mirror. What you see is the most damning of all. You...are a shopping cart and you have nothing inside you...

I call it "Et tu, Trolley?"

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
-Would monkey's marry if they had the chance?
Would they? Hmm, I don't know. Would it depend on their society? Would it depend on how inteligent they are? Is there even a reason for that 0-0

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not an NP, but I'm a Ne user and I have my share of crazy ideas :D Basically my craziest idea is this movie plot:

There's a chemistry exam, and it's so fucking hard you can actually die during the test. It's a horror film, and each student dies because the exam punches you in the face and you go on day dreaming about moles (you know? Mole number? 6.02x10^23?). The teachers are evil and they laugh at the students and in the end they go out and get in their car and BOOM the moles land on their car, crash and kill them. I even casted actors and actresses in my head:

Students (by order of who dies first): Emma Roberts>Anna Faris and Chris Pratt>Tom Felton>Dave Franko>Rita Volk>Evan Peters>Bette White>Ellen Page. The two people who will remain alive are Zac Efron and my dog.

Teachers are Sarah Paulson and Megan Mullally. Idina Menzel does a chameo where she's te music teacher and she accidently enters the classroom and then she remembers that she once took a chemistry exam and she runs out crying and screaming "LET IT MOLE"

Anyway's the moles are Nick Offerman, James Franko, John Travolta.

The exam is portrayed by Kathy Bates.

Uhm, I've had a few more movie plots but that's the weirdest one. My Ne can go wild too.
One time I saw this little gong thing in the Athletics wing at my school and I thought it looked like a clock. So then I proceeded to think that it was this clock gong that ran the school, and controlled everything in it.
Then I realized that the bowling balls in the area looked like orbs, so I thought the orbs were like energy sources for the clock. I then started to design the whole system- but got bored pretty fast.

Also, you remind me of my mother a lot. She's an ESFJ as well, and quite wonderful.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
One time I saw this little gong thing in the Athletics wing at my school and I thought it looked like a clock. So then I proceeded to think that it was this clock gong that ran the school, and controlled everything in it.
Then I realized that the bowling balls in the area looked like orbs, so I thought the orbs were like energy sources for the clock. I then started to design the whole system- but got bored pretty fast.

Also, you remind me of my mother a lot. She's an ESFJ as well, and quite wonderful.
Lol I remind a lot of people of their mothers xD

·
Registered
Beta Gang - EIE 3w4 - 368 sx/so
4,750 Posts
I think that the idea of actually doin women farming in order to provide pussy nuggets was by far the weirdest idea I ever had.

And of course planning in advance every single kind of issue that could exist.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Existence
After man creates artificial intelligence that surpasses biological intelligence he creates a world spawner which creates another platform for life, an everlasting circle of energy-matter-life-intelligence.
Conscience is an universal attribute that has to come to be in an universe to recreate itself, even if humanity fails to be eternal there will always be possibilities of another consciousness in time (parallel universe), therefore consciousness is immortal.
We consciousness are separated with time and biology which makes us seem disconnected from one another but seen from an universal system are interconnected.

Do you know that feeling when you talk to someone about something new or discover an idea from it? and seeing it clear like your brain is on some sort of drug and it feels super motivating to find more about the topic, being a strong Ne user is all about that.
I imagine it as brains getting strong action-potential bursts around the brain, searching for something new to connect to, when new pathways form, the bursts transform into new interconnectedness, after that comes a balanced. Our neural pathways are firing all over the place and investing a lot of energy in fast strong action-potential streams of movement to form new neurons.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Existence
After man creates artificial intelligence that surpasses biological intelligence he creates a world spawner which creates another platform for life, an everlasting circle of energy-matter-life-intelligence.
Conscience is an universal attribute that has to come to be in an universe to recreate itself, even if humanity fails to be eternal there will always be possibilities of another consciousness in time (parallel universe), therefore consciousness is immortal.
We consciousness are separated with time and biology which makes us seem disconnected from one another but seen from an universal system are interconnected.

Do you know that feeling when you talk to someone about something new or discover an idea from it? and seeing it clear like your brain is on some sort of drug and it feels super motivating to find more about the topic, being a strong Ne user is all about that.
I imagine it as brains getting strong action-potential bursts around the brain, searching for something new to connect to, when new pathways form, the bursts transform into new interconnectedness, after that comes a balanced. Our neural pathways are firing all over the place and investing a lot of energy in fast strong action-potential streams of movement to form new neurons.
This was beautiful, thank you.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol I remind a lot of people of their mothers xD
Well ESFJs are very often maternal and "feminine" types, and a lot of women are ESFJs, so maybe that's it...? Although I'd argue that ESFPs are more common than ESFJs, so ahah...

Reactions: Adena

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Whenever anybody asks "what would you do with a time machine," the most common answer is normally "kill Hitler," but Hitler always had stupidly good luck surviving dozens of assassination attempts. What if the reason he always survived was because there were thousands of time traveling assassins accidentally getting in the way of each other's plans?

Or what about the money-making scheme of investing a fortune in the 1920's stock market bubble and then selling right before the Crash? That's what caused the Crash in the first place, so what's to say that many of those investors weren't time travelers?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Picking the "weirdest idea" is slightly harder than expected, all my ideas are not the usual cupcake everyone sees in their minds. But maybe Ne users (any position) can understand better.

Every single thought deriving from this interstellar connection with another dimension, therefore everytime anyone thinks, they are introduced into various dimensions, each and every single one of them coloured through the individuality of their souls. One day, someone discovers a way through which he enters another person's dimension and changes the colours and variety of it through his own soul. Therefore the connection is cut and the original owner loses his dimension and is forced to either lose his identity or create another one. And he chooses the later and inspires others to leave their original bubble and create unique and rising dimensions which later on change the whole course of the human mind development.

Long, weird and probably with no meaning. Like all my ideas. Rest in pieces.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Picking the "weirdest idea" is slightly harder than expected, all my ideas are not the usual cupcake everyone sees in their minds. But maybe Ne users (any position) can understand better.

Every single thought deriving from this interstellar connection with another dimension, therefore everytime anyone thinks, they are introduced into various dimensions, each and every single one of them coloured through the individuality of their souls. One day, someone discovers a way through which he enters another person's dimension and changes the colours and variety of it through his own soul. Therefore the connection is cut and the original owner loses his dimension and is forced to either lose his identity or create another one. And he chooses the later and inspires others to leave their original bubble and create unique and rising dimensions which later on change the whole course of the human mind development.

Long, weird and probably with no meaning. Like all my ideas. Rest in pieces.
Interesting, I've thought almost the exact same thought before.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Does anybody else here like horror? I've always found that I like weird horror stories more than straight forward horror stories. A guy comes at you with a knife, you know what he's capable of. He's not playing by the laws of society, but he's playing by the laws of nature, so you know he has limits. A knife comes at you without a guy? You don't know what it's capable of, and even if it has limits you don't know what they are.

Or:

Imagine you're in a submarine. You wake up from a dream about killing somebody on the sub - the most vivid dream you'd ever had in your life - and you find a knife in your hand and blood all over you. You turn yourself in to the sub's security, and after about an hour somebody comes to the brig to deliver you news about the search.

What's worse,
A) being told exactly who you'd killed in your sleep
B) being told that they haven't found any dead bodies yet but that 3-4 sailors are unaccounted for
C) being told that nobody's missing

·
Registered
363 Posts
Does anybody else here like horror? I've always found that I like weird horror stories more than straight forward horror stories. A guy comes at you with a knife, you know what he's capable of. He's not playing by the laws of society, but he's playing by the laws of nature, so you know he has limits. A knife comes at you without a guy? You don't know what it's capable of, and even if it has limits you don't know what they are.

Or:

Imagine you're in a submarine. You wake up from a dream about killing somebody on the sub - the most vivid dream you'd ever had in your life - and you find a knife in your hand and blood all over you. You turn yourself in to the sub's security, and after about an hour somebody comes to the brig to deliver you news about the search.

What's worse,
A) being told exactly who you'd killed in your sleep
B) being told that they haven't found any dead bodies yet but that 3-4 sailors are unaccounted for
C) being told that nobody's missing
I think all 3 answers leave many possibilities of thought. I choose A) as the worse one because it is the most straightforward even though it does not mean you did it. What if it is a setup overall? Ah, awesome idea right there.

·
Birdie Borracho
9,380 Posts
Reactions: Adena

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
Whenever anybody asks "what would you do with a time machine," the most common answer is normally "kill Hitler," but Hitler always had stupidly good luck surviving dozens of assassination attempts. What if the reason he always survived was because there were thousands of time traveling assassins accidentally getting in the way of each other's plans?

Or what about the money-making scheme of investing a fortune in the 1920's stock market bubble and then selling right before the Crash? That's what caused the Crash in the first place, so what's to say that many of those investors weren't time travelers?
That first one needs to be a movie, STAT.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I loved reading this thread, but in response to the OP, there's no "craziest" idea...you have to understand that this sort of stuff goes on in my mind day-in and day-out. It's more or less my baseline. I have a whole database on my computer of "stuff they should make a movie about", none of which will probably ever be realized.

I mean, I can share a recent crazy idea, if yall want. But it might not be the weirdest ever.

Actually, I think maybe Ne-tert users will have an easier time isolating their weirdest idea ever and sharing them here...for NPs, this stuff is second nature.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts