1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
617 Posts
Hi Gray Romantic, I was looking at your Enneagram and your MBTI type might be the same as my boyfriend's. On a discussion of the TV show The Originals we were discussing a character Marcel whom @Swordsman of Mana typed as ESTP 3w2>7w8>8w9 Sx/So and I mentioned his personality reminded me of my boyfriend who is most likely an ESTP 3w2. I shared this blurb from another forum in that thread that might help you. Do you identify with this?

ESTP 3w2

ESTPs with Enneagram 3w2 are even more of doers and externally focused than normal ESTPs.
They not only want to get things done, but also want to reap some benefits, be it compliments, acknowledgement or any sort of reward there is (Enneagram 3: The Achiever). When they do things they want to see results, and the best would be immediately. If they don't do "enough" (which depends on their personal definition), they might get depressed, feel useless or like a failure. Eventually the usually resourceful ESTP will start to collect things that remind him of achievements (status-symbols), even though he doesn't "need" the object per se (because it has no function and thus is not resourceful).

ESTPs 3w2 will also most likely not just do things for themselves, but actually also in parts for others. Whatever will give them a feeling of accomplishment, shows immediate results and also helps other persons somehow (Enneagram 2: The Helper) will be highly appreciated. ESTPs are very resourceful, and if another person can somehow benefit from their work, even better. It will make an ESTP 3w2s day.
The 2 wing might make them look like Fs quite a lot, while the Enneagram 3 can make them seem J.

Emotional outbursts under stress is also a xSTP thing, because we are Thinkers and so focused on the here and now we are often out of touch with our own emotions. I always call it our weak spot.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Gray Romantic, I was looking at your Enneagram and your MBTI type might be the same as my boyfriend's. On a discussion of the TV show The Originals we were discussing a character Marcel whom @Swordsman of Mana typed as ESTP 3w2>7w8>8w9 Sx/So and I mentioned his personality reminded me of my boyfriend who is most likely an ESTP 3w2. I shared this blurb from another forum in that thread that might help you. Do you identify with this?

ESTP 3w2

ESTPs with Enneagram 3w2 are even more of doers and externally focused than normal ESTPs.
They not only want to get things done, but also want to reap some benefits, be it compliments, acknowledgement or any sort of reward there is (Enneagram 3: The Achiever). When they do things they want to see results, and the best would be immediately. If they don't do "enough" (which depends on their personal definition), they might get depressed, feel useless or like a failure. Eventually the usually resourceful ESTP will start to collect things that remind him of achievements (status-symbols), even though he doesn't "need" the object per se (because it has no function and thus is not resourceful).

ESTPs 3w2 will also most likely not just do things for themselves, but actually also in parts for others. Whatever will give them a feeling of accomplishment, shows immediate results and also helps other persons somehow (Enneagram 2: The Helper) will be highly appreciated. ESTPs are very resourceful, and if another person can somehow benefit from their work, even better. It will make an ESTP 3w2s day.
The 2 wing might make them look like Fs quite a lot, while the Enneagram 3 can make them seem J.

Emotional outbursts under stress is also a xSTP thing, because we are Thinkers and so focused on the here and now we are often out of touch with our own emotions. I always call it our weak spot.
Thank you so much! Yeah, I can myself in this :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts