Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Edgelord
INFP 5w4 - ILI - Chaotic Good
6,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
other than being depressed to the point of desperately trying to cling on to something to live for, being in a hunt for a significant other which probably won't end up well and caring less and less about stuff everyday? I'm completely fine! here, have some flowers and I can just be your best manic genki boy friend for life.

1. Click on this link! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
Damn that's pretty. The mountain looks like a nice suicide spot. I want to drink the water and I want to play with dogs and my friend there. Fuck yeah I love these kind of photos.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
If it takes too long, I'd start whining like a little bitch because I'm useless. But at first I'll probably stay silent.

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
I'll just go for the food and drinks, thankee-sai.

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
I'd probably want to punch that person and I'll argue with that person if I'm feeling particularly bold. I've already lost friends over that shit. Man fuck you and your beliefs.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
Become a hermit and have some kind of existencial crisis.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
At this point, I don't know. I mostly care about making things better for me, and I tend to be aggressive towards those I perceive as "threats" towards that goal.

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
a) Probably the fact that I can't even speak on the phone and I avoid social situations as much as I can.

b) My jealousy. I'm possessive and afraid of being abandoned.

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
They're often right and usually stress or sadness trigger them.

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
a) Probably learning about anything. I'm like a sponge when it comes to knowledge.

b) Socializing. Duh.

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
Anger. A lot of anger and hatred. I'm pretty acid on the internet but IRL I just can't do it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts