Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 512 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As i read some of this thread in Generation Y, some user don link on Anime...
But im not included to them cause when i was a child i really like to watch Anime!

·
Registered
100 Posts
As i read some of this thread in Generation Y, some user don link on Anime...
But im not included to them cause when i was a child i really like to watch Anime!
What when you was a kid, means you feel now you're not? I don't feel so, no matter who cares i'm behaving like children but i like to watch Anime not always but yeah i spent most of my free time watching them.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I enjoy them on occasion. Ichigo from Bleach being my avatar isnt too terribly significant of an indicator though. I just love Bleach all around. I probably watch one series of Anime every few months or so. I just finished up Claymore the other week.

·
Banned
2,505 Posts
Some anime is awesome! Some anime sucks. It's like any other medium.

But yeah, I'm definitely on the "GO ANIME AWW YEAH" side.

You're a naruto fan. How can we be sure that you are of the this generation?
heyyy, stop hating. C: Naruto may be one of the big three, and it may not be your personal preference, but implying that someone must be a child because they don't share your preferences isn't cool. Claudia seems pretty cool, and she's already made a point of asking for recommendations in the anime thread, so harping on her for being a Naruto fan just looks kind of... douchey, you know?

#2cents

·
Registered
419 Posts
Because of my age... I'm 23!
Just wanted to make sure I didn't have some mental image of you as a 13 year old. I mean, you deserve to be viewed as an adult, I usually forget that there are some adults that like naruto, but I think it's because they read the manga when it first came out. Depending on how young someone was when they first read or watched it, I think one may be more or less inclined to critique the show. I am a big fan of Sailor Moon, but I probably wouldn't watch it now, if it just premiered.

Reactions: Cloudy

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Well, the fact that I have MADs in my Favourites list on YouTube ought to say something.

I've been a huge anime fan since I saw Tekkaman Blade (aka Teknoman) at 7 years old, even if, y'know, I didn't exactly know what anime was then. Although, I don't think I quite qualify as 'otaku'. Currently finishing up To Aru Majutsu no Index II. I'm considering something a little more seinen for my next series.

Maethirion said:
I am a big fan of Sailor Moon, but I probably wouldn't watch it now, if it just premiered.
Sailor Moon was every bit as much of a guilty pleasure when I first encountered it as it would be if I watched it now! Though that reminds me of when I first discovered emulation and I played all kinds of random spinoff RPGs like Sailor Moon and Magic Knight Rayearth. ( What can I say? You gotta try EVERYTHING once D: )

·
Registered
120 Posts
Just wanted to make sure I didn't have some mental image of you as a 13 year old. I mean, you deserve to be viewed as an adult, I usually forget that there are some adults that like naruto, but I think it's because they read the manga when it first came out. Depending on how young someone was when they first read or watched it, I think one may be more or less inclined to critique the show. I am a big fan of Sailor Moon, but I probably wouldn't watch it now, if it just premiered.
well I tend to forget that there are kids that watch the show o.o ....I have friends who watch Naruto and we are adults.. also I forget about the commercial part... I first watched the anime and then read the manga (which is better...!) and I have been a fan since the beggining....

Pd: I have realized that some people don't like naruto but I don't know why ...

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Not an anime fan. Don't like it; could never get into it even as a kid. I've tried, but it could never suck me in.

1 - 20 of 512 Posts