Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm 17 years old, from Barcelona, Spain... recently discovered I'm an INFP. Well it was actually some months ago... but I dind't pay much attention because I don't usually trust this kind of tests.

But I've been reading Aldous Huxley lately (The island, that place would be paradise for me) who apparently was an INFP too... and I really feel like I'm a lot like him. So I repetated the test, got an INFP again and started reading about us... those were incredibly accurate descriptions of me! Ha!

Now I've started to think in which category are the people I know to understand them better...

I've been having social problems all through my life, and I feel like I dont have real friends and have trouble expressing my feelings. I think I have never met a INFP or a 'personality' that understands me well in real live, I think I might have through the internet... but I would really love to meet INFP or ENFP in real live to talk with them.

Not to mention I've never met a girl that I've liked... and I have this bad feeling that once I find her I won't have the courage to talk to her, so I'm like doomed D:

Like most of INFP I'd like to become a writter of some kind... or filmmaker.

Well, it'll be interesting to know more people like me!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome :) Although Im an INFJ,I can relate to this so much....Im sure you'll find people like you on here :)

Reactions: Saldron
1 - 3 of 3 Posts