Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Whimsicott. I've taken at least 9 tests (I counted) and asked several people (whom I did not count), and every single one of them calls me INTP.
This could mean I am the INTPest INTP to have ever INTPed, but it could also mean I rigged the tests and the perceptions of those I asked. I'll now kindly assume I did some of the latter.
I tend to get skeptical about personality theories, I think a lot of people take them way too seriously, but they give me stuff to analyse, and that's why I keep hopping into them anyway. Theory for theory's sake is one of my definitions of fun, I suppose.
Anyway, feel free to welcome me if you wish. Meanwhile, I can't be bothered to say much more in this introduction.

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,658 Posts
I wish to welcome you!

...so, welcome!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome Whimsicott. I don't think personality theories are to be taken too seriously anyway but it is fun tu use them (at least it is for me! :) )
oh and whimsicott is one of my favourite pokemon! Enjoy your time here! :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
:welcome:

I cleverly put my personality type as ENTJ, my socionics as ENFJ, my enneagram as The Investigator (so observant and analytical), and such for a reason. :p I don't take MBTI and such too seriously.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Welcome! You sound dope! I'm pretty new here too.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Since I've been here for a few days now, I wonder how long my stay here is gonna be.
But regardless of how long my stay here is gonna be, be warned: I may get a little chaotic. Just keep calm if/when I do. :coolest:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts