Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I think I may need help in coming to a conclusion on who I am in light of a setting which knows just how to take advantage of an infp.

I've been thinking a lot about my place in the small town I live and with the subsequent friends made during school. Having it constantly in my head I've been analyzing, and in the "good ol' days" so to speak there are distinct times when I've been laid waste for the bolstering of friends and unacquanted strangers as well. right now, my demeanor whenever I leave my house to make a forray is one of that isn't held very high concerning standards. With the au revoir to my friends and with the grinding mingling with various cashieers and people I find when I leave the house, it only feels that I'm a quote un quote not a nice word which I'm sure the majority of other infp's might have experienced at one time or another.

what's worse, my best friend for the whole time I've lived with state moved on to acting at the local community college. Unfortunately, his head is high without the need of any drugs, so it's a lost cause to try and talk to him anymore. Even then, I know my thoughts have scared him off and even before when I've been feeling the characterized infp's feelings of depression and as far as I'm concerned general worthlessness, any time I try to talk to him or whatever results in him furthering himself away from me. This has gone far enough to where last I was at his house, as I'm known there to be incredibly quiet unless talking to someone I am incredibly comfortable with, his family generously bestowed upon me the title retard, of the relation of being brought up in an un-livable set up.

now my concerns are many, as it seems that this rude little word has seeped out to the people of the surrounding areas, so as to when i leave to complete and errand i'm bombarded with looks. for whatever reason when i try to pay the least attention to them i feel their thoughts and accusations crawling around my skin.

as far as my ex-best friend i no longer talked to him as there's been many occasion of being in a setting where i know of no one and he's taken adavantage of my nature to further his own. plus he's an actor, and generally i just can't trust actors (you may know where i come from in this thought).

concerning yous guys, i can only ask, how have any of you picked yourselves back up and wiped the dust/dirt/grime off? should i pick up and move, transplanting myself somewhere where i'm no longer known, or confront them in light of how i'd be viewed. because seriously, b.s. mass public, b.s.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hmmm, shot the gun a little too early, but still the problem will remain so it seems, so apologies for giving fellows a bad name with small town woes.

but society and life can be a bitch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts