Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya Personality Cafe!

I see a distinct lack of ESTJ newbies so I thought I'd come and say hi!
Seriously, if ESTJ is so common - where the heck are they?

Hopefully I can be of some use around the site and I look forward to interesting conversations and things like that.
See you around!

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings Goberfish and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum Goberfish. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S. Meet my family

My Wife - http://personalitycafe.com/members/mrs-cafebot.html
My Daughter - http://personalitycafe.com/members/jenny.html
My Dog - http://personalitycafe.com/members/dog.html

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Ooh a Gen Z ESTJ... I've never encountered one before...
Most people you'll find on here are INxx... Anyway welcome to PerC! Hope you have a great time here :kitteh:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ooh a Gen Z ESTJ... I've never encountered one before...
Most people you'll find on here are INxx... Anyway welcome to PerC! Hope you have a great time here :kitteh:
I don't know, ESTJ just seems very... 'old'. I honestly can't think of anyone my age who would appear to match the description.

I'm definitely getting that impression, but I've always felt INxx's need a bit of love anyway. Thank you for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hey there! I'm an ESTJ. I think most ESTJs just don't spend the majority of their time online is the problem. But welcome!

I'm a little curious what you meant about the description of ESTJs sounding older. I mean, obviously I've grown up an ESTJ so I know what they're like when they're younger. =D But I suppose I can see how you would have a hard time picturing it. I don't think I could think of anyone else like me. I was always kinda... different.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey there! I'm an ESTJ. I think most ESTJs just don't spend the majority of their time online is the problem. But welcome!

I'm a little curious what you meant about the description of ESTJs sounding older. I mean, obviously I've grown up an ESTJ so I know what they're like when they're younger. =D But I suppose I can see how you would have a hard time picturing it. I don't think I could think of anyone else like me. I was always kinda... different.
Hello! Yes, the rest of us are probably out and about doing useful things. And being active on a forum like this doesn't seem like that much of an ESTJish sorta downtime activity.

Well when you think about the description of an ESTJ, it doesn't seem to match the phase of youth at all. I mean what young person thinks of ways to make processes efficient in their spare time for fun? What youngster feels an obligation to fulfill their duty? How many youth are there out there that value logical systems instead of just doing what feels right, instead of just living in the moment? I mean they're out there, of course, but they're very rare indeed.

We keep them at the back of the forums besides the hunting party rifles Xd
I'm Australian, mate. I'll probably get arrested just for looking at a rifle.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hello! Yes, the rest of us are probably out and about doing useful things. And being active on a forum like this doesn't seem like that much of an ESTJish sorta downtime activity.
Exactly. But it is nice to see another one around. =)

Well when you think about the description of an ESTJ, it doesn't seem to match the phase of youth at all. I mean what young person thinks of ways to make processes efficient in their spare time for fun? What youngster feels an obligation to fulfill their duty? How many youth are there out there that value logical systems instead of just doing what feels right, instead of just living in the moment? I mean they're out there, of course, but they're very rare indeed.
Sad commentary on our times, in my opinion. I mean, I have always felt an obligation to fulfill my duty. Can't remember a time when I didn't. I didn't often just sit around thinking about ways to make things more efficient as much as I would just implement them. Organizing has always been a big priority for me, as well. I couldn't even stand it when my ENFP sister let her room get messy. I would clean it for her. Which drove her insane... And I've never been one for "living in the moment." My practicality won't let me. =P

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
I'm Australian, mate. I'll probably get arrested just for looking at a rifle.
As a Brit I am glad gun control actually exists, although it is a shame that any knife can still become a street weapon or anything a weapon in general when street crime is always distasteful to hear about even miles away.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Exactly. But it is nice to see another one around. =)

Sad commentary on our times, in my opinion. I mean, I have always felt an obligation to fulfill my duty. Can't remember a time when I didn't. I didn't often just sit around thinking about ways to make things more efficient as much as I would just implement them. Organizing has always been a big priority for me, as well. I couldn't even stand it when my ENFP sister let her room get messy. I would clean it for her. Which drove her insane... And I've never been one for "living in the moment." My practicality won't let me. =P
Yay, welcoming!

Ah yes, organising, organising. The books go here, the pens go there... all good fun until the pen ends up where the phone's supposed to be. I'm lucky to have a family that's fairly organised. Well my brother's room tends to be messy but I just don't look at it and I figure he's old enough to live the way he's comfortable with.

As a Brit I am glad gun control actually exists, although it is a shame that any knife can still become a street weapon or anything a weapon in general when street crime is always distasteful to hear about even miles away.
Ah yes, street crime. Nobody wins.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Ah yes, organising, organising. The books go here, the pens go there... all good fun until the pen ends up where the phone's supposed to be. I'm lucky to have a family that's fairly organised. Well my brother's room tends to be messy but I just don't look at it and I figure he's old enough to live the way he's comfortable with.
My father (INTP) is the one who usually keeps the place fairly organized. If it were up to my mom (ENTJ) and my sister (ENFP), nothing would be in its place. =P At least they have me to pick up after them and put everything back where I think it belongs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts