Personality Cafe banner

the type booboo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
xnfp lmao idk
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY so this is my first post on here and i have been confused between these two types like for a year now lmao i go back and forth constantly and the reason BEHIND THIS IS because i think my Ne is way too high for most infp's i have observed and watched - be it on youtube or forums or just in general i never relate to them but at the same time i am extremely introverted and my Se is terrible which would make sense if i was an infp (and yes i know social and cognitive introversion are very different but it would make sense for someone with either Se or Ne as a dominant function to be a bit more out there you know or at least that is what i thought..think?) so basically instead of writing a whole ass wall of text and making everyone bored and quit (if u havent yet lmao) i diddd thiss:
Font Magenta Screenshot Document Number

if you have any questions you can obvs ask me anything i will responddd

also my enneagram is 4w5 if that might help?

·
Registered
ENTP 2w1 sx/so
1,000 Posts
ENFP's can be introverted just like ENTP's can. If the graphic is accurate, you sound like an ENFP.

·
Registered
7,312 Posts
Everyone is a 4w5 or a 5 until they learn more about Enneagram. Don't take it personally, but...sus.

·
Registered
xnfp lmao idk
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Everyone is a 4w5 or a 5 until they learn more about Enneagram. Don't take it personally, but...sus.
oh no you are absolutely right - i honestly doubt the 4w5 thing as well it is just everytime i have researched and done tests that is the only thing that shows up. if you have any sort of good books or anything - tests questions tools and you don't mind telling me i would love to know!!! or if u have an ennegram in mind for me too lmao.

·
Registered
7,312 Posts
oh no you are absolutely right - i honestly doubt the 4w5 thing as well it is just everytime i have researched and done tests that is the only thing that shows up. if you have any sort of good books or anything - tests questions tools and you don't mind telling me i would love to know!!! or if u have an ennegram in mind for me too lmao.

Reactions: frozenfridgepea
1 - 9 of 9 Posts