Votes: 5 13.9%
  • I don't vote in polls

Votes: 1 2.8%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You are on vacation or a trip, when do you wake up? Or when do you prefer to wake up.

Personally, given the option, I like to wake up an hour or so after my typical time. I get up at 8ish on weekdays, on vacation I like to get up around 9-10. It makes me feel like I've slept in without wasting a perfectly beautiful morning.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Same as my usual time: between 12-2pm.

·
MOTM July 2015
6,265 Posts
I'm a hardcore night owl so if I can I stay up 'till 5 am. You can imagine at what time I usually wake up if I have the choice

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
I am the only person to wake up earlier than normal on vacation! That is because I when I go on vacation they are adventure/hiking trips and I like to hit the trail early with the hopes of catching the sunrise rise over the mountains and or watch it while I'm chilling on the beach.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I do not have a typical time. Sometimes, I am up at 4:30 am to go work out. Sometimes, I am asleep until 9 am. I just sleep until I feel like I need to get up or am needed accordingly.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I just got back from vacation and I woke up when my body wanted to wake up and it was before my regular time, I also had a much easier time falling asleep because I wasn't stressed out, I just went to bed when I was tired and fell asleep immediately.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.