Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it. Sometimes people just cant take a thanks as it is.

Thank you for nice words. They're appreciated. :)

Reactions: waterlady and Gman1

·
Birdie Borracho
9,380 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it. Sometimes people just cant take a thanks as it is.

Thank you for nice words. They're appreciated. :)
As long as the ESTJs' don't have any Te power over me (like being my boss or being an arresting policeman) then ESTJs are great. Also, considering they make up a hefty portion of people, especially males, it's hard to avoid them. So assuming an ESTJ has developed Ne, I can get along with them really well.

I was in a fraternity, which attracts xSTJs more than any other type. (Sororities attract xSFJs) Half of my best friends are these types and as long as I acknowledge their Te-Si paradigms, they love to hop on the Ne rocket that takes them to Funtown, USA.

Reactions: waterlady

·
Birdie Borracho
9,380 Posts
I was in a fraternity, which attracts xSTJs more than any other type.
What makes you come to that conclusion?
Without any way to prove it within the context of this thread, I would say I've gotten pretty good at typing. And I recognized that the most common type was xSTJs.

Wouldn't that make sense? SJs are the most drawn to being a part of something. ESTPs made up a portion too, but SJs were weighted in greek life more than they were in regular life.

Otherwise, I have no data to prove it right now. Just my anonymous guarantee. If you don't like it, I won't care :)

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Without any way to prove it within the context of this thread, I would say I've gotten pretty good at typing. And I recognized that the most common type was xSTJs.

Wouldn't that make sense? SJs are the most drawn to being a part of something. ESTPs made up a portion too, but SJs were weighted in greek life more than they were in regular life.

Otherwise, I have no data to prove it right now. Just my anonymous guarantee. If you don't like it, I won't care :)
I'll take your word for it. I'm in the UK, & so the whole frat system is a mystery to me. Is interesting to read that STJs make up the greatest portion.

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
I'll take your word for it. I'm in the UK, & so the whole frat system is a mystery to me. Is interesting to read that STJs make up the greatest portion.
I'd take it with a heavy grain of salt.

·
Birdie Borracho
9,380 Posts
The whole point is I'm showing ESTJs love, as long as they don't try to control me haha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts