Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if any of you were wondering what that was all about with AEIOU'S thread about changing to an enfp go take a look in the istp section "did i hurt your wickle feelings" all will become apparent.

i laughed my ass off when i read all of your replies to him. ye gullible fools!!! lol!:wink:

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Don't be mean to your own type Teabiscuits! This whole forum is a Ship of Fools.

My ignorance is bliss. I still don't know what the hell it was about and it's probably best I don't. I love my happy bubble. :happy:

Reactions: kaycee

·
Banned
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't be mean to your own type Teabiscuits! This whole forum is a Ship of Fools.

My ignorance is bliss. I still don't know what the hell it was about and it's probably best I don't. I love my happy bubble. :happy:
ah it's just a little freindly jibing! i put a winky face and everything! :wink:

:wink::wink::wink:

Reactions: pinkrasputin

·
Registered
603 Posts
Hey let's not bash anyone in the name of ISTP (although we have come to the conclusion that AEIOU is not really an ISTP...) But he doesn't bother me. He is only and just a cranky old man :tongue: You wonder what he would do if he ever fell in love.... haha

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Hm, I guess it's good I didn't get involved in that mess! I handle conversations like I handle bombs: If I don't know how to go about figuring it out, I just keep my hands off.

:proud:

·
Banned
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey let's not bash anyone in the name of ISTP (although we have come to the conclusion that AEIOU is not really an ISTP...) But he doesn't bother me. He is only and just a cranky old man :tongue: You wonder what he would do if he ever fell in love.... haha
i wasn't bashing anyone. i was pointing out how we are so loving and accepting even to a grumpy old fart who seriously hates our guts.

oh and he is an istp. an extreme one. extreme as in entrenched in his istp world to the maximum.

·
Banned
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hm, I guess it's good I didn't get involved in that mess! I handle conversations like I handle bombs: If I don't know how to go about figuring it out, I just keep my hands off.

:proud:
i thought it was hilarious.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
What happened o_O

·
Banned
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What happened o_O
he doesn't think anyone should be allowed post in anyone elses forum.

he especially hates enfp's.

he reminds me of this guy.imagine this guy in an enfp forum! ha ha

·
Banned
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
I guess maybe I should have written him back the last time he PM'd me. Maybe he took it personal? It was a lovely PM. He seems to be a bit different on posts that's for sure.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Why are you not offended by being called gullible fools?

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Like above, read the entire thread~

And it may just be me, but I think a lot of ENFPs have accepted that they can be gullible fools? I've long accepted that we can be a bit too trustworthy, but it's just another way for me to poke fun at myself CCC:
Actually, I don't consider myself gullible. Very rarely do I make a mistake about people. However, I have been known to intentionally overlook certain things for a greater cause. But even then, my intuition is right.

I think a lot of it is that I don't let things get to me the way they get to a lot of other people. It's not being gullible, it's just that I don't care.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Spot on Pink! No point in fighting a fight with no good reason to win.

I want the thread open again. Even if fun was being had at my expense I'm really ok with that. I was having a good time too!

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
he doesn't think anyone should be allowed post in anyone elses forum.

he especially hates enfp's.
that's stupid. the vast majority of people do get to post in their own forums, i think there actually tends to be a nice balance, and literally all the inconvenience he might get out of it is having to click over one extra page to read a whole thread, since he can ignore any comments he doesn't like.

that really is an idiotic thing to get annoyed over.

also, it's strange to me (and i'm sure to other ENFPs too) that other people expect us to care about stuff so much, we're oblivious and our logic in this way is the better. think Mr Pink from resevoir dogs (just saw this for the first time last night), he doesn't kerfaffle with things that essentially don't matter and he ends up leaving with the diamonds and his life.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts