Personality Cafe banner

you gullible fools

[ENFP] 
4K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  Tawna 
#1 ·
if any of you were wondering what that was all about with AEIOU'S thread about changing to an enfp go take a look in the istp section "did i hurt your wickle feelings" all will become apparent.

i laughed my ass off when i read all of your replies to him. ye gullible fools!!! lol!:wink:

#2 ·
Don't be mean to your own type Teabiscuits! This whole forum is a Ship of Fools.

My ignorance is bliss. I still don't know what the hell it was about and it's probably best I don't. I love my happy bubble. :happy:

Reactions: kaycee
#3 ·
ah it's just a little freindly jibing! i put a winky face and everything! :wink:

:wink::wink::wink:

Reactions: pinkrasputin
#4 ·
Hey let's not bash anyone in the name of ISTP (although we have come to the conclusion that AEIOU is not really an ISTP...) But he doesn't bother me. He is only and just a cranky old man :tongue: You wonder what he would do if he ever fell in love.... haha

#6 ·
i wasn't bashing anyone. i was pointing out how we are so loving and accepting even to a grumpy old fart who seriously hates our guts.

oh and he is an istp. an extreme one. extreme as in entrenched in his istp world to the maximum.

#5 ·
Hm, I guess it's good I didn't get involved in that mess! I handle conversations like I handle bombs: If I don't know how to go about figuring it out, I just keep my hands off.

:proud:

#7 ·
i thought it was hilarious.

#9 ·
he doesn't think anyone should be allowed post in anyone elses forum.

he especially hates enfp's.

he reminds me of this guy.imagine this guy in an enfp forum! ha ha

#13 ·
I guess maybe I should have written him back the last time he PM'd me. Maybe he took it personal? It was a lovely PM. He seems to be a bit different on posts that's for sure.

#23 ·
i knew ye'd get a kick out of it! i just knew it!:crazy:

#24 ·
XP crazy old man. How could you hate us??? Anyways. We are gullible. I thought it was just me, but I guess it's just another thing I can attribute to my ENFP-ness. ANYways, what kind of loser feels the need to go around bashing other personality types? We are special in our own little way. At least, that's what my friend tells me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.