Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Sweet Matrimony.
ENTJ 8w7 so/sx
7,160 Posts
7s scare me with all their energy. I feel under pressure to be entertaining all the time. Lol.

I'm not deep though, honestly. Just lazy and passive most of the time.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I'm an enneagram type 7. And I really find you guys interesting. I can sense the feels here: they're very powerful.

What do you think of the other enneagrams?
What do you mean by 'deep'? Perhaps very strong, non-negotiable beliefs rooted in principles or personalities rather than just logic? I'm not altogether sure.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Perhaps it is our intensity and convictions, passions etc?

·
MOTM Nov 2012
3,819 Posts
Why thanks OP. Happy you could feel the anger resonating.

Other Enneagrams are cool, even 7s I guess.

Come back again, kay.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Oh hey. For some reason, PerC hasn't been working with facebook since I last posted this, so I had to make a new account.

OP, here.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm an enneagram type 7. And I really find you guys interesting. I can sense the feels here: they're very powerful.

What do you think of the other enneagrams?
What drugs are you on?

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
When I started looking into enneagram(and still misidentified as a 5, in the meantime i figured out I am a 9) my interest was pretty much confined to my own types and those of a few friends of mine(4s and 8s mainly)

But after diving much deeper into the roots of the Enneagram it has given me a far better and more fundamental appreciation of every single type.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ones are quite deep. I find them to be the least pretentious of all types because of their convictions. They never control out of blood-thirst or for their own self-interest. It truly is about right and wrong (even if that vision is sometimes skewed). And I think being so aware of the many times they fall short makes them merciful to others. The ones I've met in my life have always given the best advice. They're very empathetic, not so much in a "I've been there" way, but more in a "we're all just silly flawed humans, don't fret" kind of way. It's very disarming and comforting.

Edit: I thought for a sec, this thread was for ones only. I DO very much love eights and nines as well. I'm less familiar with them in my personal life, so any claims and conclusions would be from a book (unless you want to hear about my mom ;))

1 - 14 of 14 Posts