Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I meet an INTJ, we click immediately. I always feel there is an incredible connection there....even though we have different opinions on things, its like we are on the same wave length and there is an unspoken understanding xD.

My best friend is an INTJ and I never felt more comfortable around anyone else in my life. And I can tell him everything, and not feel scared or ashamed at all...and he is the same with me.

It can be super hard for me to open up to people...but the few occasions I have immediately connected with someone, almost always I find out later that they are INTJs!!!

What is it with you guys????

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol yeah. I won't deny this...but why is the chemistry so good between us when we are completly different!!!
I feel so close to my INTJ friends....but we are like night and day xD
it's amusing

·
Registered
19 Posts
INTJ's are completely different to ESTP's I believe. INFP's are awesome. I have a few in my circle myself. We share the same introverted intuition, so those conversations are always fun. Just because we are INTJ doesnt mean we cant feel and perceive at all. :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
I enjoy the INFP's Fi-Ne as it helps me learn to be more empathetic and perceptive of others. In turn I suspect you like the strength of our Te(which when paired with Fi helps you sort through feelings more rationally). Since Ni works similar to Ne it's likely that transparency adds to the fascination/connection/appeal. Overall it's a pretty good relationship most of the time and I'm happy that I have INFPs for friends(even though you're sometimes a bit too soft but you also say the opposite about INTJs).

Also, there's always that "cuteness" factor which always persists and for that very reason I'm often attracted to female INFPs. Once I get to know one I have no issues allowing them into my inner circle(which they always seem to love because they feel special). I can't stay annoyed with them for very long seeing as I'm simultaneously fascinated by their temperament as well.

We certainly share a level of comfort and understanding that is unseen with other types. I find Fi is like a universal bond of sorts that with Fe is a bit more unnatural/difficult to reach. Yeah, so anyway, I like your type, too :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts