Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Why do you want one? HAving a long term partner will only slow you down. Unless you're like 60, in which case you may be in trouble XD

But by then everyone is taken.....

·
Registered
214 Posts
I've been single for a year and a half.

You kinda don't wanna get yourself into another relationship after a horrible break-up, though, so I guess it makes sense.

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,080 Posts
I've been single for a year and a half.

You kinda don't wanna get yourself into another relationship after a horrible break-up, though, so I guess it makes sense.
Yes, it takes time to heal. It was 4 years before I moved on properly from one relationship, the next man was my husband (worth the wait).

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I don't know why because she is utterly gorgeous inside and out, a real gem this one. :happy:
: O *blushes to death*

(guys don't seem to see it! i'm waiting patiently for my knight in shining armor to sweep me off my feet lol... hope he's on his way i'm so lonely! :p)
(thanks so much, Christine, and you better know you're absolutely perfect to me, I hope I grow into such an amazing ENFJ one day. you're incredible! *hugs*)

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,080 Posts
: O *blushes to death*

(guys don't seem to see it! i'm waiting patiently for my knight in shining armor to sweep me off my feet lol... hope he's on his way i'm so lonely! :p)
(thanks so much, Christine, and you better know you're absolutely perfect to me, I hope I grow into such an amazing ENFJ one day. you're incredible! *hugs*)
Someone as lovely as you, it is only a matter of time before you meet your handsome prince. It's all about timing too.
I don't know why you think so much of me, but it makes me feel special to hear your words :blushed:. So thank you for your compliment.

Reactions: Oleas

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Someone as lovely as you, it is only a matter of time before you meet your handsome prince. It's all about timing too.
I don't know why you think so much of me, but it makes me feel special to hear your words :blushed:. So thank you for your compliment.
she may have to kiss a few frogs between one of them turns into a prince. :laughing: But I agree completely with what you have said. :happy:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
she may have to kiss a few frogs between one of them turns into a prince. :laughing: But I agree completely with what you have said. :happy:
LOL don't bring that up again, Razvan, I said I wouldn't kiss you! Ahhhhh *runs away from Facebook and Personality Cafe, and Skype*

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yes, it takes time to heal. It was 4 years before I moved on properly from one relationship, the next man was my husband (worth the wait).
Almost 6 years for my girlfriend.

Her last relationship left her with a very deep distrust in men in general. It's sad, because she's approached all the time by guys but all they do is compliment her for her looks. She becomes very angry when it happens and rarely fails to let the guy know. She wants to be appreciated for her personality, but somehow a lot of people can't comprehend that a pretty face and a bright mind can go hand in hand.

Still, it's impressive she hold out for that long. I only managed 2 years, and for every shameless proposal I receive from the other gender, she gets 10, haha.

Oh, and Oleas, be patient! You're awesome.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
LOL don't bring that up again, Razvan, I said I wouldn't kiss you! Ahhhhh *runs away from Facebook and Personality Cafe, and Skype*
Ahhh, women, who gets them?! :laughing: First you marry me, than you dump me, than you say you want a prince, I tell you I'll find you an INFP frog to kiss, I show up, you don't kiss me :laughing:, now you say you are single and "desperate", yet... :crazy: I will never understand women. :happy:

PS: Letting all joke aside, you really are a gem, like what, ENFJs are 3-4% of all people in the world, so few...:frustrating:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Ahhh, women, who gets them?! :laughing: First you marry me, than you dump me, than you say you want a prince, I tell you I'll find you an INFP frog to kiss, I show up, you don't kiss me :laughing:, now you say you are single and "desperate", yet... :crazy: I will never understand women. :happy:

PS: Letting all joke aside, you really are a gem, like what, ENFJs are 3-4% of all people in the world, so few...:frustrating:
Sorry, I know another INFP who's better than you ;) hahaha sorry for dumping you, you were a good husband.. even though you never made the bed and always wanted the cat to sleep with us! Yuck!

PS: Thanks so much! You're a really great guy too, you know. Very romantic and thoughtful. You'll find your princess soon, I'm sure. Watch out for a girl wearing a big fluffy pink dress in the street. That's probably her ;)

As to the whole ENFJs having boyfriends, it's probably because we look for someone who represents what we're after at that very moment, so we don't commit if we don't see ourselves with the person in the long run. Which is why I don't just date anyone (not saying that lots of people would like to date me lol), I don't see the point in having a quick relationship with someone to either not feel lonely anymore or satisfy physical urges (I haven't and don't think I'll do one night stands.). I don't know if that's just me or all ENFJs but connection is one of the most important elements for me in a romantic relationship, and I just don't find it easily. My best friend almost hooked up with one of our acquaintances from college, and I was really surprised she'd do something like that (she's an INFP), cause I just feel awkward when I feel pressured to get physical with someone I don't have feelings for. Not that I would let the pressure get to me. I can control myself lol. Okay too much information. Sorry :blushed:

Thanks to everyone who said nice things about me! I'm so flattered. I feel a bit awkward being in the spotlight though lol! I'm not that great :p

·
Registered
233 Posts
No boyfriend for me. I seem to fail miserably in this area :frustrating:
timely.grace,

There is someone for everyone :)

I used to have the same thought that you do now, that no one could put up with me.

Well, I found one who could do just that. He supports me with anything that I want to do with my career goals because he knows how ambitious I am from the get-go.

Take your time, timely.grace :) Your Prince Charming will come :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
timely.grace,

There is someone for everyone :)

I used to have the same thought that you do now, that no one could put up with me.

Well, I found one who could do just that. He supports me with anything that I want to do with my career goals because he knows how ambitious I am from the get-go.

Take your time, timely.grace :) Your Prince Charming will come :)

Oh he will! and I'll hold onto him dearly! :happy:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts