Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 8109 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you want to improve your sexual performance and go on wikipedia or some other site to read about the layout and science about the genitalia of your and your partners.

Go ahead, make your own. Perhaps this is a bit more suited to the sex & relationship forums. Do not let them know :D

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
You think people are generally foolish for not recognizing the ripple effect of their actions.

You seek information about people not by asking but by observing them then make assumptions about who they are.

You are aware that nothing is impossible for you, even world domination.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
You think people are generally foolish for not recognizing the ripple effect of their actions.

You seek information about people not by asking but by observing them then make assumptions about who they are.

You are aware that nothing is impossible for you, even wold domination.
Ace.

I totally envy the determination of INTJs; my companion puts up with my circular nonsense on a daily basis, and he admires the many professions of mine, the quick wit and the child-ish games; but I'm cursed at for being so free-spirited and care-less.

You know you're a definite INTJ, when you master the entire FF series; clock it again, remember all the details and make your own conspiracies about it.

·
Administrator
INTJ - ILI - 8w9 - Libtard
22,431 Posts
when your SO cries more than you do, likes chickflicks more than you do.
when your growing list of exes say sorry, they get it now.:frustrating:
when you are grudgingly attending a friends lingerie/tupperware/enjo party you nod and smile whilst desperately hoping for a break in conversation to leave with a horizontal hairdo trailing behind without looking too conspicuous.:unsure:

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
When you get terribly upset upon an ESTJ who beat you on a debate.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Trying to work out the difference between a neutron and quark star and why it really matters as I meander to the cupboard for me abacus and stumble across a packet of muffins all alone in the dark.
Well the rest is history or least it was for the muffins.

Reactions: milestogo

·
Registered
532 Posts
... you can talk about medieval alchemical symbolism and their impact on the mass psychology of modern man and no one seems to understand what the heck you're talking about.
Thats any NT mate :laughing:
you know when your an INTJ when you are a genius and not a lazy bastard :crying: (like us pitiful intps! :crazy:)

·
Registered
571 Posts
Yeah, like that would ever happen... :confused:

You know you are an INTJ when people around you think you are a serial killer.
I was reading an article the other day on the web called "Psychopath or an INTj gone to the dark side?" I was thinking, for a cookie hell yeah!:laughing:

·
Registered
168 Posts
1 - 20 of 8109 Posts