Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heys guys :)

Uhm serious question.
I've uhh, been out of the loop pretty much my whole life until a few weeks ago, by loop I mean a human being.

After a recent ego death experience (non drugs - unless include ADHD meds, which from what I read, is not),
which turned world upside down and the most amazing experience ever. I realised soon after, that i've been an ISFP all along.

But I had been living my life as a detatch, driven, no nonsense, no matter what, etc NT for over 10 years. I last tested as ENTJ previous my ego death.

I'm learning for first time in life what I enjoy, trying to find kind of things what makes me happy. It's all been doing for function, everything, every part of my life, intentionally designed to support and encourage the direction I set self on in my mid teens.

Thank f that is over, is all I can say, lol.

I wrestle with, why would people want to read bout someones life story? I get why of late, but it's a persistent thing, which I feel it's being held there by fear of rejection as well, not only because I am a male ISFP, but because my life, my past.
I also can't help but feel people would say, story can't be true, no way, doesn't happen. I'm sure it doesn't.
But no way can I be the only one that made it out of a bad past.

I keep feeling urge that have to write a follow up or write story in such a way that i'm able to fit in lessons learned and add value that way. That is an almost impossible task though, an actual impossible for me atm.

I've been a neurotic problem solver my whole life. When I was on the ENTP and ENTJ forums, I couldnt help but want to analyse all, knock out, this this that, oh hi, i'm new. But obviously that's not cool even without the BS social constructs.

What do feelers seek to gain from reading a novel with has no end goal such as that of the countless personal growth books i've read over the years.

I want to help others, I always have (and I have had pretty significant impact of peoples lives i've known in the past, it's never been enough or registered for me though, I've always thought I had to do something world changing for it to count. Where I started my unfortunate path it was quite different method originally, but got past that, and now am way past that and I in my past goal and relentless drive of building self up, atttempting for no weaknesses, I find my truth self now as ISFP, i've kinda backed myself into a corner and that corner is me.

Ahem. Anyway xD

What reasons, objects, argh, what would matter to you in reading a life story book?
What would define a good life story book for you?

Scuse my rational directed choice of words, this is pretty damn difficult.

I have read 90%+ educational books in the past 12 years, so i'm pretty damn clueless at the moment.

Thanks for any responses :)

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hmm. I realise now, this is probably more a question for a writers forum or a specific book club.

I was thinking that ISFPs, given all the traits would be able to help out with what is a valuable story to tell for humanity, even if we can't see it in our own lives, our own accomplishments.

If any admin could delete this thread, I would appreciate it.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Really you're an isfp?

Well being isfp is really chill you know.

I know isfp in real life. Very chill. Very simple in life.. no much ambition though but very care free and chill. She's just happy. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts