Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...... You laugh and everyone within a 3 mile radius can hear you laughing and they KNOW it's you....:laughing:

...... when you can sing the lyrics to this song word for word....

·
Banned
4,611 Posts
...... You laugh and everyone within a 3 mile radius can hear you laughing and they KNOW it's you....

...... when you can sing the lyrics to this song word for word....

You're spunky and don't take shit but are intensely affectionate with anyone who deserves it.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts

You're spunky and don't take shit but are intensely affectionate with anyone who deserves it.

This IS so true, though I don't think it's necessary to always show it.

Reactions: NaughyChimp

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
Pretty much everything seems funny/absurd after a while.

Conversations perfectly fit into some song lyric and you start singing them.

You usually know what people are going to say before they say it, what mood they're in before they know it, and why they feel like they do. Except for when someone is hitting on you. Then you're bizarrely oblivious.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Oh! And your sense of humor is stranger and more twisted than people usually expect.

(I was once asked: "What do you do?" Not in the mood to talk about my job, I responded: "Oh, I don't know. I sleep. I take shits." Apparently, it's a bit of a shock for ladies to speak about poop with such candor.)
Finally, another female who likes bathroom humor! Phew, thought I was the only one :)

To somewhat add to this, you're not afraid to be yourself and joke about things that are mildly inappropriate. Because of this, you get along with guys unusually well! Bwahahah!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Finally, another female who likes bathroom humor! Phew, thought I was the only one :)

To somewhat add to this, you're not afraid to be yourself and joke about things that are mildly inappropriate. Because of this, you get along with guys unusually well! Bwahahah!
Yay for potty humor!! My favorite thing to do with people super close to me (like super close) is to ask them if they want to hear how their name is said in Portugese (language of your choice) then when they say yes, fart.

lol.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Oh yes, how you know you're an ENFP woman -

Laugh deeply and loudly
Surprise people with the depth of your intelligence and ability to analyze complex problems
The ability to read a room instantly
To have intense emotions which very few people know you have and are usually surprised when you gift them with a glimpse into them

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
If you have ever been upset and gotten more irritated when someone tried to make you explain what was wrong: "You don't understand! I don't know what's wrong!"

Also....when you are a comedy act of exaggerated movements and expressions when you're frustrated by something.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
You know the words to just about any song.

You can relate yourself to song lyrics, even if you know that's technically not what the song is about.

Even the closest people in your life might not know about all of the interests and talents you have. However, whatever your newest passion is, you can rest assured everyone around you will hear all about it!

You've got rhythm!

You can work a room.

You smile a lot and laugh easily.

There is a lot more to you than meets the eye.

You dig NT's.

You constantly surprise those who underestimate you...and you love it :)

·
Banned
4,611 Posts
To have intense emotions which very few people know you have and are usually surprised when you gift them with a glimpse into them
:unsure: That's a gift?

I mean, it is a sign that I trust someone a lot, but.

Also, @Finaille -- I hear ya. Growing up, pretty much all my friends were dudes. Bathroom humor >>>>> celebrity gossip.

And:

Even the closest people in your life might not know about all of the interests and talents you have. However, whatever your newest passion is, you can rest assured everyone around you will hear all about it!
So true.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts