Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 882 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you know your a ESTP when you are talking to someone and see something interesting but continue talking and forget you were, leading the other person to utter confusion.

·
Registered
118 Posts
...you can charm the pants off... just about anybody.

Revision: You THINK you can charm the pants off... just about anybody

·
Registered
3,933 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
you work even better under pressure and are comfortable making last minute decisions!

·
Registered
105 Posts
You know you are an ESTP when...

(1) You are almost always in a good mood

(2) You are the embodiment of grace under pressure, stress slides off you as if you were coated in Teflon

(3) You know no strangers. When you are dropped into the middle of a crowd you are on a first name basis with everyone around you in moments.

(4) You hardly ever get angry, but when you do get pissed you automatically open the biggest can of WhoopAss there is and smite your adversary immediately.

(5) Although nice, funny, and kind you are also aloof, and not very prone to being swayed by emotional situations.

(6) You hate musicals.

(7) You detest head games.

(8) Your libido is insatiable.

(9) If given an obscene amount of money you would be able to spend it without hesitation on a moment's notice.

(10) You don't rationalize or justify anything, you just make decisions, execute your plan of action and move forward.

(11) You rarely fuck up, but when you do it's really, really bad.

(12) You've dated everyone you ever had a significant crush on.

(13) You somehow are comfortable living life with ADHD and OCD because multi-tasking is your natural mode of operation, and its nice outside so let's go ride bicycles!

Time for lunch #1, more later... :laughing:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Like NJchick said about "working better under pressure," for some reason I put out more when the Marine drill instructor gets in my face and...I like it haha. I see lots of people getting scared and choking. Without him yelling and creating pressure it would seem too gray and boring.

·
Registered
393 Posts
So what's the most stereo typical attribute of ESTP or Se?? how does one detect one?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Seriously, as an Se,

I would imagine you guys like a lot of outdoor activities compared to other types

Reactions: Willett

·
Registered
267 Posts
when instead of making a witty remark you look at someone as if what they said was stupid and idiotic. they laugh awkwardly. problem solved. now they look stupid.

it's not fair to have a battle of wits when someone's unarmed right? so stare them away.

only ESTPs can get away with this okay?

1 - 20 of 882 Posts