Personality Cafe banner
881 - 886 of 886 Posts

· Registered
1,273 Posts
It's finally taken a lecture from a doctor to my dad, that he can't keep doing too much with his body anymore! My siblings, my mom and I (who are ESTP, ESFP, ENFP and me: INFP) have been trying to tell him to slow down and rest.... >_< I know it's hard for someone who's been active all their life and done active work, but my dad is old now and suffers from chronic pain, he can't do lots of gardening and just all the physical stuff he enjoys doing too much anymore. It must really really suck for him, being an ESTP... He has been really sore for the past few days from over exerting his muscles..... He's just going to have to sit down on a comfortable chair and read a book, watch TV or something or rather for a week, or make his lifestyle a bit less active for the rest of his life....

I do feel for him. Poor dad. It must be really hard to just change your lifestyle almost completely, especially if you're not predispositioned to a more quiet lifestyle.

Well, it looks like I'm going to have to come up with some interesting conversation topics! Any of you guys got any ideas what I can talk about with my dad? (We already both love history so we enjoy that, but what else?)
You make being old sound so scary. I enjoy a good book, but not all the time. You might manage to convince him to play video games. Maybe take him out to do something that doesn't take a lot of effort. Like a slow walk. If I knew I would be spending the rest of my life in the house, it wouldn't really be living anymore.

· Registered
8,620 Posts
You make being old sound so scary. I enjoy a good book, but not all the time. You might manage to convince him to play video games. Maybe take him out to do something that doesn't take a lot of effort. Like a slow walk. If I knew I would be spending the rest of my life in the house, it wouldn't really be living anymore.
Couldn't get him to play a video game to save his life :p the only one he has tried was Mario Kart Wii. He detests computers. I don't mean to make it sound so scary, but he does have a lot of physical pain. Has had a hip operation, back operation, and what not. He can still do things but not just go overboard. He really does enjoy reading a good history book, but he said he has read so many over his life that he's sick of all the depressing stories- I don't blame him.
He loves Westerns and anything to do with the old American West.

We've been discussing the Bible lately, well, because I've been baptised. He really really believes in it but... I'm kind of not... I don't know if I really believe it anymore. But I'll do readings with him to keep him happy. :)

We have to go camping again when winter comes. Best time to camp. (I'm in Aus. Too hot to camp in summer, plus no fires in summer, because, it's a fire hazard... well obviously..)

· Registered
55 Posts
"Your" is possessive, you meant "you're" for nearly every use of "your" in your sentences. None of your sentences are grammatically correct.

Also what the fuck are/is the bolded?
"Your" is possessive, you meant "you're" for nearly every use of "your" in your sentences. None of your sentences are grammatically correct.

Also what the fuck are/is the bolded?

Fizz, ol' friend. It has been nearly nine years since I have visited this website. It will please you to know that I am not currently intoxicated on alcohol. Also, your comment has made it very clear, to me, that the improper use of the English language has a negative effect on you (and if you try to tell me that I should have said affect, I will hunt you down bitch (If you try to tell me that I should have used a comma before the word "bitch," I will cyber-stalk you (If you try to tell me that I am using to many bracket/parenthesis, I will mail you anthrax (If you try to tell me that I should have used the word "too," replacing the word "to," in the previous sub-bracket, I will study witchkraft for the next nine years, as to be sure that I successfully haunt you for the rest of your life, after my death (If you try to correct my spelling of the word witchcraft, I will rape your mother AND father in hell, after I haunt you for the rest of your Earth-bound life (I expect that you're're're'rer'fuckyou'rer father will react most negatively)))))). So I sincerely apologize. Lighten up dood. We're all friends here. Aint nuthin butta god danged thang. Like a big ol thang. GOD'S THANG. Wtf Fizz. Why are you making me do this.

881 - 886 of 886 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.