Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
Retired
7,007 Posts
hmmmmmm, I wish I knew female a female ENTP, they sound like a lot of fun, so I'm just guessing out of thin air.....I think I have an ENTP split personality, so lemme see if I can remember all my more "Ne-ish" moments real quick......

When the girls are jealous of you cuz you have so many guy friends, so they think you have lots of dates but guys find your intellect and quick wit intimidating....
When you your conversations are full of so many random tangents that go off on all directions, the subject changed 20 times before your poor introvert friend can keep up.
When your the only girl in your social group that prefers watching The Discovery Channel to Lifetime and prefers reading WIRED to Cosmo.

Yeah, I like that last one best....I'm gonna stop there.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Very insightful.

I thought there was a female ENTP thread, or maybe a phase that the sticky "know you are an ENTP" thread that got a little feminine.

I left a comment on it about reverse parking, iirc.

Here's mine for today: you know you are a female ENTP when you develop a habit of watchful biting of tongue, because you know that if you reveal what you are thinking about, people find it genuinely unsettling.

·
Registered
535 Posts
When the girls are jealous of you cuz you have so many guy friends, so they think you have lots of dates but guys find your intellect and quick wit intimidating....
When you your conversations are full of so many random tangents that go off on all directions, the subject changed 20 times before your poor introvert friend can keep up.
When your the only girl in your social group that prefers watching The Discovery Channel to Lifetime and prefers reading WIRED to Cosmo.
That is SO me. Nice peg. girls are always jealous, and guys love me. Except for ISFJ guys. I'll be reading popular science, or buy the "economist" because its the only not stupid thing on the magazine rack, and definately get quirk points

Very insightful.

Here's mine for today: you know you are a female ENTP when you develop a habit of watchful biting of tongue, because you know that if you reveal what you are thinking about, people find it genuinely unsettling.
When I think i'm toning things down and being tactful, they're still like "Whoa!"

When you can be quick witted and quirky and your SJ friends just "love you", like a mascot, untiil you suddently lose weight and look hot, and then they dont want to hang out.

When there's always those SFP or SFJ girls, that while always civil, will never have ANY interest in knowing you, and will treat you like frenemies, and yet give no legitimate cause for complaint.

When people think your confident because you're not the type to get jealous. they interpret it as confidence, and indeed you may be; but really, you're not jealous becasue jealousy is stupid and totally irrational and illogical, and why waste emotional energy on it.IT just plain doesn't make sense.

You feel like you invented swag. You make glasses hot. You listen to dirty south, and figure out how to rock that hat you bought

You spend time making yourself feel Awesome, and wish everyone did.

People misinterpret your confidence as arrogance. Really, you wish everyone felt awesome.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
My closest friend from when we were in high school is an ENTP, and I love her to bits. She's so unpretentious, she's so ambitious and driven, and she's gorgeous and had all the guys after her (she's a model now) and yet that's never gone to her head. Of course, there were lots of times when we were teenagers that I felt jealous and competitive with her, and lots of times we hated each other, but we're generally both chilled out people, and the years in between have taught us that even though we're very different kinds of people, we still enjoy hanging out with each other.
The silly sensor guys still think she's "cool" to be seen with, but most of the intuitive ones realise that she's just a pretty normal person after all. She's smart, funny and easy to get along with.

·
Registered
440 Posts
A little healthy competition for the "You know you're an ENTP thread". Similar but different:laughing::cool:

Things only an ENTP of the feminine persuasion could know?
I don't think the sticky version is sexist.

·
Registered
651 Posts
  • Make weird noises
  • Over the top reactions when playing first person shooters
  • Buy and wear accessories for a day or two and then completely forget about them
  • Unknowingly pose while standing (and get called out for it)
  • Feel energized by complete strangers, get utterly annoyed with co-workers
  • Get even more perturbed when an "angry" response elicits a PMS comment

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
  • Make weird noises
  • Over the top reactions when playing first person shooters
  • Buy and wear accessories for a day or two and then completely forget about them
  • Unknowingly pose while standing (and get called out for it)
  • Feel energized by complete strangers, get utterly annoyed with co-workers
  • Get even more perturbed when an "angry" response elicits a PMS comment
All of this is perfectly normal. I feel so much better now with all these posts :)

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You're always "the other woman" :unsure:

Or maybe it's just me. Any other ENTP ladies have this problem?
A large healthy ENTP ego keeps this trouble away, for me at least :proud: I'm an all in or all out kind of girl. Guys like that don't deserve a second look from an ENTP. Problem solved. It would make me physically ill to be "the other woman." Humiliating:cool: That doesn't stop them from trying, I know:rolleyes:

·
Banned
3,139 Posts
A large healthy ENTP ego keeps this trouble away, for me at least :proud: I'm an all in or all out kind of girl. Guys like that don't deserve a second look from an ENTP. Problem solved. It would make me physically ill to be "the other woman." Humiliating:cool: That doesn't stop them from trying, I know:rolleyes:
Thank you, thank you. My day's slightly better now, haha. It's just been a rough few hours. I'll be ok. I'm an ENTP. I'm always okay, yeah? :tongue:

·
Registered
265 Posts
When you've had people tell you "I don't think of you as a girl, but I don't think of you as a man either. You're like your own separate androgynous entity" or "I just think of you as a man with a vagina" or anything like that. Or maybe something along the lines of "It'd be okay to punch you since you're barely female anyway." Maybe that's just me though. I seem to get variations of that a lot.

Annnnd all the other examples I can think of just involve people thinking of me as a dude. Hmm.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts