Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think members of every generation think this. And many generations to come.
What's with the political pandering and the agenda-pushing, Z?...
Um, there is none.

The Gen Z who are posting on this website grew up during the Bush administration... Thought it was specifically relevant.

·
Banned
2,871 Posts
I don't think this is really applicable yet as most Gen Z'ers, if they're able to type on here, are pretty much borderline Y.

Here:
You didn't know why two towers getting smacked with a plane interrupted your cartoon show.

The internet was, is, and always shall be.

Britney Spears is more iconic than Madonna

Autotune is a widely used instrument to you (like synths, but you don't know what that is)

You got tired of your parents texting you to come home when you were about 5-6.

What do you mean there weren't any black Presidents?

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Um, there is none.

The Gen Z who are posting on this website grew up during the Bush administration... Thought it was specifically relevant.
"Um", there actually is a political agenda on your part. To project your beliefs onto an entire generation (be it yours or not) is ignorant.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"Um", there actually is a political agenda on your part. To project your beliefs onto an entire generation (be it yours or not) is ignorant.
Obviously this thread and threads like this involve generalizations that are not meant to be taken seriously.

Get over yourself.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha, your age betrays you.
I'm not even slightly miffed; but if someone needs correcting I tend to it.
It's a generalization, if you could even call it that. Annwuzhere didn't mean every Gen Z goes mad over their friend's texting them. You didn't correct anything; you showed you're somebody who gets aggressive at anything mentioned outside of pop culture and sex, and then further felt the need to boost your ego, at first by saying I was "pushing an agenda" and calling me ignorant and then by trying to degrade me because of my age and saying you were just "correcting" me.

So yeah, get over yourself.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
65 Posts
...you think Bush should be charged with crimes against humanity.
I was too young to really understand the hate Bush got. I will probably research the Bush Administration myself later when I have time but I feel like a lot of kids just hear their parent's opinion on a current, heated subject and because their parents said it they believe it must be true, so when they're actually smart enough to understand it they never research the topic or form their own opinion on the matter.

Anyway, back on topic...
You know you're part (I don't think apart works here unless you're trying to say we're unlike/separate from the rest of generation Z) of Generation Z when you always had a computer to use.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
159 Posts
You know you're part (I don't think apart works here unless you're trying to say we're unlike/separate from the rest of generation Z) of Generation Z when you always had a computer to use.
I remember having to ask my parents if I could go on the computer when I was around 4 years old. We had Windows 95, and all I wanted to do was go on Paint.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
When you can't really remember a world not cursed by crippling unemployment and debt.
I was thinking about putting down something like this, but I was afraid somebody would get mad because I brought up something political. Gen Z and its offspring will be a generation of extremists because of this.

Reactions: Kito
1 - 20 of 129 Posts