Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 1143 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed there are similar threads for E, I, S, N, T, and F. J and P are missing so I'm creating them!

You know you're a perceiver when you set notices of future events that you may want to attend aside to decide on later and by the time you view the notice again, the event occured several weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
When planning too far ahaed gives you real, physical nausea (I just got this A0 2011 calendar, put it on my wall, filled in all important dates I'm aware of, went a step back to see how the thing looks like and I almost threw up. There are so many days until the next 1st December! Who the hell knows if I'll even be still alive then? There's a whole year that needs to happen, how can you squeeze it on a paper? I threw the poster down then, it creeps me out. I'll hold on to my agenda that takes up to one week at a time.)

4,757 Posts
When your house resembles a radioactive wasteland.
... and you don't really care that it does. :tongue:

You'd mostly prefer that everyone else organizes things. You just go along for the ride.

4,757 Posts
When the only available floor space you have in your bedroom is a small trail to your bed - the rest of the floor is covered with clothes, books etc

·
Registered
123 Posts
When you set yourself a goal of working on your already overdue assignment that is worth 50% and already a week overdue by working on it in 2 hour increments, but instead waste your time on PErC, facebook and tumblr. I have 5 hours before the absolute cut off is for it, I'm probably going to fail the entire subject but instead of working my butt off on the assignment, I'm on here arrghh!

·
Registered
347 Posts
When your friend takes this picture of your car on her iPhone because she's so taken aback by it and proceeds to post it on your facebook wall for all to see...

Looks almost like my car until I married an J.:proud:

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
When your friend takes this picture of your car on her iPhone because she's so taken aback by it and proceeds to post it on your facebook wall for all to see...

Gross. :crazy: How can you stand resting your feet there, dirtying all that stuff like you're in a barnyard of hay. haha, I thought *I* was bad!

On a side note, you clearly drive a new VW bug. sigh...that's when you know you're an ENFP. ;-P

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
You know you're P when you write a 10 page research paper on FASB Accounting Standards...beginning two hours before it's DUE...

And ace it. :laughing:

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
You know you're P when you write a 10 page research paper on FASB Accounting Standards...beginning two hours before it's DUE...

And ace it. :laughing:
And I bet your J friends who started the paper three weeks in advance got a C, right?:tongue:

That's it. P's rule. Judgers are officially obsolete!:crazy:

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
And I bet your J friends who started the paper three weeks in advance got a C, right?:tongue:

That's it. P's rule. Judgers are officially obsolete!:crazy:
well...on that one paper assignment. :unsure:

For the most part, Accounting was made for J's. I ended up switching to Marketing.

BUT...you know you're a P when you can adapt and see the benefits of anything! As an entrepreneur, marketing is truthfully much more useful and compatible with my real goals than Accounting ever was. I can hire a damn ISTJ to count, categorize and depreciate the pennies.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Gross. :crazy: How can you stand resting your feet there, dirtying all that stuff like you're in a barnyard of hay. haha, I thought *I* was bad!

On a side note, you clearly drive a new VW bug. sigh...that's when you know you're an ENFP. ;-P
Hahaaha, there's no stuff on the floor on my side... it could get stuck under the pedals! I may not value cleanliness, but I value safety :wink: And yes, it is a VW bug, good eye.

1 - 20 of 1143 Posts