Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 1309 Posts

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As the title said, folks.

You know you're a sensor when:

You spend five hours to read and re-read a book about the basic theory of a software, yet you still don't get it, while your Intuitor friend read it once in less than 2 hours and is able to operate the software. You then ask her to teach you, using examples on how using each features. Two days later, it's your turn to teach her on how to mixing each features in the right composition to create this very cool and awesome model that never been mentioned in any books before.

You always got bad to average test grades in Physic class, while your Intuitor friend always got good to excellent grade in the same class. When final project comes, you choose an ordinary theme with common methods, while your Intuitor friend use her own futuristic methods she made by combining several theories. In the end of the final project, you got A plus because you have found a new better result from common methods, while your friend got B plus because her methods have flaws that gave bad result on her final project result. When the Physic class was over, you got straight A, while your friend got A minus, and she hate you for that.

When you watched an earthquake news on the TV, your Intuitor friend comment on how bad the government manage the rescue system is, while all you want to do is jump straight to that place and help the victims as best as you can.

When you inspire people by your actions, not by your wise words.

Okay, your turn now! :laughing:

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, that is sexist! :angry::angry::angry:

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That non-directly implies on Intuitors love to have sex with non human body.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
509 Posts

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can I get a real SENSOR for this thread? :sad:

You Ns are lame. Get outta here. :tongue:

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
You know you're a sensor when you study the small discrepancies in the ceiling during a physics lecture.
You know you're a sensor when you know the exact amount of lampposts on the street where you live. (Fyi. there are 35 to the minimart.)
You know you're a sensor when you have the wind in your face and you think of nothing else.
You know you're a sensor when you browse the NF forums.

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
When I say "green" and "grape soda" and you say "huh?"

You know you're a sensor when you are distracted by shiny objects.
You know you're a sensor when going any where without your MP3 player, means hell.
You know you're a sensor when you are good at handy work.
I got 2 out of three of those, and my ENFP roomie has got the top one covered!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I'm baaad at handy work...too many shiny things distracting me, and the whole picture is full of sooo many parts I just can't see how they fit together...:laughing:
You know you're a sensor when you'll ask others' opinions, but you just won't believe them/understand until you've done/seen/felt it yourself or been given some excellent examples and step by step guides.

You know you're a sensor when you feel excessively exhasperated by some of the generalisations out there regarding the nature of sensors on a daily basis.

You know you're a sensor when your philosophy teach has said for the bilionth time 'But what does he mean *insertname*? What's the underlying message? What is he getting at?' and you still can't figure it out (English I'm good at this, philosophy, not a chance).

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
That doesn't exist!
You're right! :)

....did any intuitive understand this reference!?!??!?!?!?!

It's mildly embarrassing so I wouldn't be surprised if people don't wanna admit it :O But I didn't wanna give it a way cuz I wanted to see if the sensors would read it in an odd way (which you did--thank you that was fun!)

:)

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You know you're a Sensor when the only reason why you go to school is not for study, but because you want to meet your friends and/or join the clubs.

You know you're a Sensor when the only reason why you study is not because you like the subject, but because you want to graduate from school just like the other kids.

You know you're a Sensor when the only reason why you want to go to some university is not because they have your fav major, but because it's a prestigious university and it could raise your social status level in society.

You know you're a Sensor when you hate study, yet a day after your graduation day, you go to your first job where you work as an editor for educational books. And when you realize the irony, you laugh so hard, it nearly killed yourself.

1 - 20 of 1309 Posts