Personality Cafe banner
181 - 200 of 1312 Posts

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Or if you kick and miss when it's RIGHT in front of you. xD It just looks and feels so pathetic.
Oh shit forgot about that one lol, yeah that sucks too. :happy:

I got one from this morning...

You know you're a Sensor when you go out for the first time in freezing rain this year, slip a hell of a lot and 4 out of 4 times (ish) you could have fallen and smashed your head but you somehow balance yourself perfectly and everything's kosher.

·
Registered
188 Posts
When people start talking about "good and bad" or "right and wrong", you always think "well...in REALITY, there is no good, bad, right, or wrong. Things just...ARE".

When the smallest little things bother you. And nobody else gets why because they never noticed that specific detail.

You HATE it when people trip and don't watch where the hell they're going. You're ALWAYS (well, almost) aware of your surroundings.

...or maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. :blushed:

·
Registered
267 Posts
When people start talking about "good and bad" or "right and wrong", you always think "well...in REALITY, there is no good, bad, right, or wrong. Things just...ARE".

When the smallest little things bother you. And nobody else gets why because they never noticed that specific detail.

You HATE it when people trip and don't watch where the hell they're going. You're ALWAYS (well, almost) aware of your surroundings.

...or maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. :blushed:
when you don't know what she's talking about :p

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
"You know what they say, if it doesn't kill you.......it just hurts really really really really really badly." ---My ESTP teacher. <3
...--My own head and experience.

You know you're a sensor when you know there's a risk of getting badly hurt but you STILL can't resist...then you need to be carted off on a stretcher and years later you laugh about it thinking it was still worth it.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
...--My own head and experience.

You know you're a sensor when you know there's a risk of getting badly hurt but you STILL can't resist...then you need to be carted off on a stretcher and years later you laugh about it thinking it was still worth it.
I would never do this. I won't go skydiving or even get piercings for this very reason. I rarely do anything I know will hurt.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
I would never do this. I won't go skydiving or even get piercings for this very reason. I rarely do anything I know will hurt.
Skydiving and anything involving potential death are quite another matter lol, I won't either. Piercings, tattoos, well it's temporary pain and I can easily take apparently no matter how severe. It's duration that is key here for me.

You know you're a sensor when listening to music you love has given you literal eargasms.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
I get eargasms/musigasms ALL THE TIME. I actually will turn off the music if it is not doing that. :shocked:
Yeah until recently I thought I was imagining things and didn't know what they were till I really thought of the word "eargasm", so it made perfect sense and now I know I'm not weird either lol. I don't get them all the time, but now I don't freak out when it does happen lol. Do you know if it seriously means you're just enjoying something so much it's physically manifesting itself in "weird" ways?

Reactions: Unicorntopia

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Well thanks for answering my next question in advance if it was indeed just a sensor thing. I imagined it wouldn't be but just any audiophile could.

You know you're a sensor when certain colours actually feel blinding and you have to look away even if you're the type who loves intense bright colours.

Reactions: Unicorntopia

·
Registered
851 Posts
While we're in the video posting business. I couldn't breathe for about a minute straight watching this. I'll post with and without sound. Without being first. The video with sound is edited, not the actual recording.

Without sound.

With sound. Better IMO.

And I quote, "Ahhh, forcefield...ughh."

·
Registered
788 Posts
Whereas I just found the 'NOW WITH SOUND!' caption funny :crazy: 'Previously he was too drunk to form coherent noises. We are slowly working on him, coaxing out the gibberish until we can find the inner core of his issues. Perhaps he was molested by this pineapple he screams about occasionally, or maybe it's symbolic of a time he had to watch his entire platoon shrapnelled by a grenade?'

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Ok the horse thing I seriously don't find funny in the least.

Drunk guy the first time (without sound) was amusing, the second time I watched (even with sound) wasn't nearly as funny with the visuals. Conclusion: I should have watched the sound one first. After a while all I could think of though is how if I was the clerk, I'd be thinking, "oh great another drunken fool I'm gonna have to clean up after...I hope he doesn't have a gun". Plus that they should rename the store "The Gravity Room".

PS. This is exactly why I prefer cannabis to alcohol.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
I found this but not the one that's already posted.

Reactions: MrSmashem

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Was it this one by any chance?

EDIT: Actually I found it but the other one is good too:

Another good one

181 - 200 of 1312 Posts