Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 1507 Posts

·
Registered
INTP sp/so 9w1 6w5 4w5
5,427 Posts
When you want to move to the planet Vulcan because you want to surround yourself with people who aren't infuriatingly illogical all the time.

·
Registered
INTP sp/so 9w1 6w5 4w5
5,427 Posts
When you think men are emotional.

When you would be infinitely rich if you had a dime for every time you lamented, "But that doesn't make sense!"

When you know that being a thinker means that you have the same emotional capacity as a feeler, you just don't use it as often...and as a result, you never can figure out just how to express those emotions when you do experience them.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
You know what to do.
^^ ... when you start a topic with this sentence :D

You use a scale of 1 to 100 to quantify how much you love someone.
Hahaha, this reminded me of my elementary school. At age 11, I saw people starting to fall in love so I decided it's time I fall in love too. So I made up a list of desirable traits (looks, smartness, humour, niceness etc.), selected 15 people I liked and scored them on each trait with a scale from 1-10. Sadly, it didn't work, I didn't fall in love with the best one but the 14th, but I never lost my faith in rational partner selection. I think this is the reason I went into the field of statistics, I want to find out where my method has failed ...

·
mafia mod
13,312 Posts
When you would be infinitely rich if you had a dime for every time you lamented, "But that doesn't make sense!"

LOL. Very true.

You know your a thinker when you develop a strategy for everything.

·
Registered
52 Posts
When certain people confuse you because they are not doing things in a logical manner... then realize that the people in question are feeling types.

·
Registered
160 Posts
You know you're a thinker when you rank the four seasons in weather, activities/holidays, and overall feel, convert rank to a points system, weight these categories, then use the first three steps to assign each season a likeablility score - all so that can mathematically determine which one is your favorite.

·
Registered
160 Posts
You've gotten in trouble more often for accusing your parents of being senseless than for anything you've actually *done*

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
When you finally feel some kind of "emotion", and blame it on hypoglycemia or an allergic reaction.

·
Registered
462 Posts
When you suddenly realize you haven't spoken a word in three days.

1 - 20 of 1507 Posts