Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 484 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I/E borderline represent!

Some days you're a snail stuck inside its shell, some days you're a dolphin with stories to tell.

You speak elaborately when a topic of interest comes up, go back to being quiet for 30 minutes, and impulsively ask someone a random question that just came to your mind and would like to hear input.

After pondering for six seconds, decide it'd be cool to climb over the counter, grab that fake gun, and point it at the people in room.

Three days of lonesomeness is nice. Need at least three more of something-that-does-not-involve-being-in-my-room.

·
Registered
9 Posts
RE: "You know you're an ambivert when you take a cognitive functions test and your highest scoring function is introverted despite the fact that people think you come off as extroverted."

hahaha! I like Angelic's post! My best friend swears I am an extrovert! But..... there is no time like time alone!!! And a good book or just plain hours stacked one against another in which to be creative /or cogitate... which sounds inevitably like something you do with potatoes or laundry :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
You know you are an ambivert when you spend day upon day working on a song in solitude and then you present it along with a set of material at gig and have so much energy after the performance you just have to hang out with a large crowd of folks, only to retreat into solitude the next half week and write more songs!

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
To expand on earlier posts, if not outright stealing...

You know you're an Ambivert when different people's opinions are divided on whether your Intraverted or Extraverted.

...and you relate quite a bit to 2 similar types like xSFPs and have a hard time making up your mind most of the time and your own preference is only slight.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
When you drive your roomate (that would be me) crazy because you're impossible to figure out. :/ (Explanation: my roomate is going out on mass parties 3 times per week, but those 3 or 4 times I invited a couple of my friends over she dissappeared from the house to avoid them and took with her all the animals we have. So weird. And my friends are nice.)

·
Registered
788 Posts
When you drive your roomate (that would be me) crazy because you're impossible to figure out. :/ (Explanation: my roomate is going out on mass parties 3 times per week, but those 3 or 4 times I invited a couple of my friends over she dissappeared from the house to avoid them and took with her all the animals we have. So weird. And my friends are nice.)
I think she's actually out FIGHTING CRIIME! Not partying.
No?
Made sense to me... :unsure:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
When you're really exuberant and engaging for a period of time because you want to get to know "that quiet person" and bring them out of their shell, but you have to leave to retreat into yours. Aswell, you don't share your inner most private thoughts with anyone (signaling the introvert in you)..this may be just me.

1 - 20 of 484 Posts