Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 484 Posts

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
You've been at this MBTI stuff for months now and you still think that 'X' marks the E/I spot better than anything despite the functions theory saying it's not possible and finally it takes you forever to accept the X.

·
Registered
773 Posts
You know when you're an ambivert when you dont know if you are I or E and dont know enough about typology to know that there is no such thing as ambivert

·
Registered
828 Posts
You don't wanna see anyone -- until you actually start talking to someone, then you don't wanna stop.

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
you know you're an ambivert when...
1) you're ENFP
2) you love energizing, intellectual conversation, but you hate small talk
3) you're with a group having a good time and being crazy, but then you just leave while your friends are thinking "wtf? did we do something wrong?"
4) you spend hours at home in your room thinking/reflecting, but then you figure something out and feel an overwhelming urge to talk to someone about it for hours
5) you look back at your past behaviors to determine if you are E or I, but you see absolutely no consistancy whatsoever

·
Forum Conspiracy Theorist
11,218 Posts
Generally when it comes to extraversion/introversion, I am a little above the minimum threshold for extraversion

Reactions: n2freedom

·
Registered
514 Posts
When you have a massive amount of energy one moment and then get peopled out very quickly..

AND you actually frustrate yourself from time to time doing this..

·
Registered
ENTP 3w4 so/sx
2,844 Posts
You know youre an Ambivert when people tell you "You don't seem like an Introvert or an Extrovert but something in the middle".

Kind of lame, I know..but I had this conversation with someone today who told me that she didn't see me as an Introvert or Extrovert.

Also when you don't mind spending time alone at all but get energy around others.

·
Registered
47 Posts
There's a word for people like us? Wooo~

You know you're an ambivert when you can spend days of alone time and still be super excitable around others.
You know you're an ambivert when you can check your posts and tell which days are introvert days and which days are extrovert.

Reactions: noflawsnostory
41 - 60 of 484 Posts