Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 3798 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey it is and it's a pretty simple algorithm too its just that we have very corrupt people who run our world :angry:and do not want world peace cus then not only would they not profit but they would not rule anymore:angry:

·
Registered
114 Posts
You know you're an ENFP when you believe world peace is attainable!
Is that only me? >.<
How would you describe you idealistic and theoretical state of world peace? Would people have everything they need? What do they have yet to agree on?

Hey it is and it's a pretty simple algorithm too its just that we have very corrupt people who run our world :angry:and do not want world peace cus then not only would they not profit but they would not rule anymore:angry:

The people who run our world want nothing more than peace it would make their jobs a hell of a lot less stressful. $ does not create conflict. People create conflict. Where $ is earned it is deserved.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To me, world peace is just different people being able to live together and respect each other despite those differences
It's also knowing that every person is equal in value, just different
And those differences are what make us beautiful and interesting

Looking at it from my point of view, that should be attainable...people should be able to do that!

·
Registered
582 Posts
You know you're an ENFP when you believe world peace is attainable!
Is that only me? >.<
Wait... I believe world peace is obtainable, and I don't think I'm an ENFP...
My methods for obtaining it might be "different" though >_>

·
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wait... I believe world peace is obtainable, and I don't think I'm an ENFP...
My methods for obtaining it might be "different" though >_>
How do you think we could go about it? I'm kinda curious hehe

·
Registered
712 Posts
World peace would be obtainable if the world were populated by mindless robots. But people have minds, and different minds come up with different ideals, and different ideals mean different morals and values, and that inevitably leads to conflict. If I wish it weren't that way, then I am wishing for homogeneity, which goes against my value of the freedom of the individual.

You know you are an ENFP when you are halfway through reading this post and have a sudden compulsion to switch to one of the other five windows you have open on your computer to read something about that other interesting thing you're currently researching/learning about/creating/watching/discussing.

·
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I suppose...somehow I think people should be able to live side by side despite being different kinds of thinkers...I know I could, it's inconceivable to me how anyone couldn't...but obviously since there isn't peace then some people are different.
It seems like it should be possible though

·
Registered
582 Posts
How do you think we could go about it? I'm kinda curious hehe
I'm not at liberty to disclose that information. I'd love to tell you but it would jeopardize the orginization's plan.:tongue:(might also make me look bad...)

So please forget what I said earlier. World peace is unattainable ^_^

For now eat some cake ^_^

That's right... Eat and forget...

·
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

So please forget what I said earlier. World peace is unattainable ^_^

For now eat some cake ^_^

That's right... Eat and forget...
Unattainable??? You're breaking my hea- Oh my gosh! Colors! Cake! Rainbow cake!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
i'm not at liberty to disclose that information. I'd love to tell you but it would jeopardize the orginization's plan.:tongue:(might also make me look bad...)

so please forget what i said earlier. World peace is unattainable ^_^

for now eat some cake ^_^

that's right... Eat and forget...

The cake is a LIE!

·
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You know you're an ENFP when you think you were the first to think of everything. (A quote, saying, invention, etc.) And you still have the napkin you wrote the idea on.

Seriously, this is more true than I'd like to admit.
I think that happens to everyone...that happens to my INFJ mom too! *waits for random object to be thrown at her*
But how are you supposed to know? hehe

1 - 20 of 3798 Posts