Personality Cafe banner

3781 - 3798 of 3798 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
When you start reading a textbook out loud and switch between 50 different accents just to keep your focus on whatever's written in there.. This is fun.

·
Registered
84 Posts
When you match with a person on Tinder, talk with them for a while, get absolutely smitten in the space of two or three days and develop a deep yearning for more conversation... and they start ghosting you and you feel like you lost the love of your life.

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
When you match with a person on Tinder, talk with them for a while, get absolutely smitten in the space of two or three days and develop a deep yearning for more conversation... and they start ghosting you and you feel like you lost the love of your life.
I wish. I talk to people on Tinder or something and ghost them within 5 minutes even if the conversation seemed promising. No one entices me.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I wish. I talk to people on Tinder or something and ghost them within 5 minutes even if the conversation seemed promising. No one entices me.
I can also continue this: When she doesn't respond for like two days and you're absolutely sure she dropped you and then she starts messaging again...

I do hope she's just being busy coz it has been established that she's an ENFJ and I have it in my head that maybe she's trying to softly let me go coz she's too nice and Fe to ghost me outright and she just hopes I'll stop writing eventually if she responds slow enough. :D Them Ne conspiracy theories.

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
I can also continue this: When she doesn't respond for like two days and you're absolutely sure she dropped you and then she starts messaging again...

I do hope she's just being busy coz it has been established that she's an ENFJ and I have it in my head that maybe she's trying to softly let me go coz she's too nice and Fe to ghost me outright and she just hopes I'll stop writing eventually if she responds slow enough. :D Them Ne conspiracy theories.
Them NFJs and their disappearing... I mean, we NFPs do it too... yeah okay we're all bad at this. At least with NFJs I doubt they disappear due to neglect but by choice.

How long have you been talking for anyway?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Since last Friday. :D But like, it hit off so strongly and then there was a pause for two days. And she didn't really address it before or after. She apologized for the late reply but it wasn't very elaborate.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Since last Friday. :D But like, it hit off so strongly and then there was a pause for two days. And she didn't really address it before or after. She apologized for the late reply but it wasn't very elaborate.
NFJs need to take things veeery slowly. Our straightforwardness and ability to easily become friendly might force them to take a step back, Ni reflection causes that. Each of them has a personal idea of how things should be done, but they generally overlap in that regard. So what can you do? Just be yourself, eventually the one who truly fits you will arrive.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Do many ENFPs add "haha" or some indication of humor to almost every text message even when it's not actually funny?

·
Registered
ENFP-A 359 sp/sx
1,318 Posts
...you want to essentially live 5 different lives at once.

Reactions: Felipe

·
Registered
482 Posts
You are Tigger and Eeyore at the same time XD.

Reactions: Cher Zee

·
Registered
hmm
51 Posts
You know you're an ENFP when you pull an actual cow heart out of your backpack during the philosophy class discussion on Descartes (he states that one must dissect the heart of a large animal to understand philosophy of being...), and smile cheerfully in response to all the questions about why and how. Why not?? :)

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
....you spent the weekend hacking out a forest trail and pulling irrigation pipe. And you spend Monday coding and listening to Kate Bush.

3781 - 3798 of 3798 Posts