Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 479 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I have taken the myers briggs typology many times and one of my good friends who is an ENFP and I were both reading this and disagree with your list. It is more more indicative of an ENFJ personality than an ESFJ. Thought you would like to know.
Could you please tell us some of the stuff you do so we can make the list more acurate? :happy:

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
... you consider yourself a success if you can have a conversation with someone entirely in half sentences, facial expressions, and gestures - just because you know them that well. You feel complete.

Reactions: malphigus

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
It's weird. As an INTP, these all seem like the things right at the back of my mind. Yes, I'm invading your forums :laughing:
Explain what you mean. Sounds fascinating.

And you are welcome to invade!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Actually, I never have. :shocked:

·
Registered
264 Posts
When....

-Personality Cafe is fascinating because you just love learning about and understanding people so that you can be a better friend to them and win their affection
-When Personality Cafe is also really depressing because you love positive affirmation and the majority of ESFJ discussion makes you question your entire worth as a person
-When an internet site can make you question your entire worth as a person
-When you love to put together an outfit! Or perhaps not an outfit, but you definitely perfect and organize some sort of type of object in your life that is important to you
-When praise and acceptance are your greatest motivators for doing things
-When you sometimes wonder whether you're really a sociopath inside because you like to care for other but also need it for your own satisfaction, sending you into a spiral of guilty thoughts for being so selfish
-When you then cool down by trying to tell yourself anyone doing that much thinking on the topic can't actually be a sociopath
-When you take immense pleasure in identifying and addressing a need for someone else whether it is emotional or practical

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
When....

-Personality Cafe is fascinating because you just love learning about and understanding people so that you can be a better friend to them and win their affection
-When Personality Cafe is also really depressing because you love positive affirmation and the majority of ESFJ discussion makes you question your entire worth as a person
-When an internet site can make you question your entire worth as a person
-When you love to put together an outfit! Or perhaps not an outfit, but you definitely perfect and organize some sort of type of object in your life that is important to you
-When praise and acceptance are your greatest motivators for doing things
-When you sometimes wonder whether you're really a sociopath inside because you like to care for other but also need it for your own satisfaction, sending you into a spiral of guilty thoughts for being so selfish
-When you then cool down by trying to tell yourself anyone doing that much thinking on the topic can't actually be a sociopath
-When you take immense pleasure in identifying and addressing a need for someone else whether it is emotional or practical

*blush* This is all SO true.

·
Registered
264 Posts
A few more

-When you do your damndest to go along with your P friends and are sometimes willing to let go and enjoy it, BUT if things are up on the air for too long, your P friends will notice your increasing angst while you continue to hold it in
-When you JUST. CANT. UNDERSTAND. WHY/HOW ENTJs, ISTPs, ESTPs,, INTPs.. etc etc, and their ilk dont discuss emotions, as the idea of not having a bubbling well of emotions in need of expression is completely inconceivable. Seriously what do they do with it all? I always wind up just thinking they dont have any... no matter how many Cafe posts i read about it.
-When you continually get into relationships with the above types with an enormous goal of getting them to break down and express the above emotions, because keeping them in 'just doesnt seem healthy' to you.
-When you are subject to gross feelings of inadequacy when contemplating how an ENTJ or similar functions like an oiled machine without any regard to emotions (even though, as above, you really cant imagine being that way).
-When you are a good kisser : )

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
41 - 60 of 479 Posts