Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 449 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.. I've been doing A LOT of research and have come to the conclusion that I am either an ISFP or an ESFP. I just got done reading the thread "YOU KNOW YOUR AN ISFP WHEN" but when I came over here... NOTHING! SOOOO... let's start one! :happy:

This way, I can compare more easily. And it will be fun!:tongue:

·
Registered
155 Posts
OH my God - is there really NO esfp's on here????? This is one of the (many, yawn) types I have wondered if I am or not but there is NO-ONE here to compare myself with ... I guess you're all out doing stuff instead of sitting staring at a screen!!

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,539 Posts
You know you're an esfp when your friends say you talk a lot, but that they love it.
when you stay up all night because you were too busy doing something else
when you regret not sleeping the next morning so you skip school to do it instead
when you can't help but feel like everyone's watching you, so you better be funny.
when you somehow always manage to talk your way out of trouble.
when every time you fall in love, its like it was the very first time.
when you love taking risks without thinking things through

When you don't like to post in these threads because it requires a lot of self analysis.

·
Registered
12 Posts
You know you an ESFP when:

You talk to everybody and try to make them laugh,
You like buying new thing, i like buying new clothe every week,
Your mood greatly affects you and you show it very easily,
You make impulse decisions,
You rarely make plans far in advance,
Your easily amused with doing anything as long as its something,
Your able to forgive people easily and people forgive you easily,
Your humor is funny to everyone but you take it too far sometimes.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Iunno, are you sure it isn't INFP's that aren't the least represented =P
well most of their threads make it past the first page

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
You mean there's worse than us?

·
Registered
15 Posts
You know you're an ESFP when you're action out situations with yourself that you would like to happen.
When no one else is going out on a Saturday and it freaks you out 'cause you don't want to stay in.
When you love having fun.
When you love to tell stories and you're pretty good at it.
When you randomly begin to dance because you can "feel" the vibe.
When you make snap judgments about things you barely know anything about.
When you always have to be with someone.
"Out of sight, out of mind"

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I am soooo not surprised there are so few ESFP's here...the only way I found out my husband is ESFP was to take the test for him, without him being there and since the result was exactly right on...i believe i did a pretty good job, considering us, INTP's analyze people all the time tehe.

ESFP from an INTP's perspective(and a wife so...there's gonna be more bad then good haha):
*You talk waaay too much about things that don't even matter.
*You can be funny sometimes, but most of the time you try too hard and you come off as rude and inconsiderate.
*You are careless and spill things, drop things, break things etc alllll the damn time!!!
*You come off as very cocky, you think you know it all, are the best looking and everyone loves you
*You need to be the center of attention all the time, and all you like to talk about is yourself: what you did, what you know, what you ate...blah blah blah...and don't really listen to others talk, u just interrupt so you can talk some more
*You need to get out of the house, be with friends, and have something to do all the time
*If you start watching tv you can't stop, and you'll watch anything and get very into it (at least my husband does this)
*You spend more money then you make...and then you borrow...and then never pay back
*You lie all the time about stupid small things which just makes matters worse in the long run

...and so much more, but here are some good things too :happy:

*Everyone seems to love being around you even if you make fun of them, i guess others do find you funny
*I can never stay mad at you for too long. You're just too damn cute.
*I always tend to forgive you
*You do care even if you act like an asshole and pretend you dont, your heart is bigger then your mouth
*You will make sacrifices for the one you love, even if it means you need to cuddle sometimes and sex.

What's up with ESFP's and sex in relationships anyway, do you guys get bored of it or...is it just my relationship? lol

·
Registered
108 Posts
You know you're an Extra Special E'fen Person when:

- people have used the word "bubbly" to describe you
-have the gift of gab
-you go full force with something new, then get get bored with it.
-you love flashy, shiny, pretty things.
-you have an obosession with something in the arts..film, art, movies..(Mine is Music.Everyday day life would be hell with out it, plus I need a soundtrack to every chapter in my life)
-are so empathetic to other people and thier needs you neglect your own needs.
-where or are a wild teenager
-are too trusting
-PROCRASTINATE!!
-love people and love to talk and listen to them.
-If you believe everything has a solution and a positive attitude can fix everything and anything :laughing:

·
Registered
500 Posts
*You do care even if you act like an asshole and pretend you dont, your heart is bigger then your mouth
*You will make sacrifices for the one you love, even if it means you need to cuddle sometimes and sex.

What's up with ESFP's and sex in relationships anyway, do you guys get bored of it or...is it just my relationship? lol
*deep down we dont mean to be jerks, at all, and then after we have been we feel really really bad about it
*I get bored in sex, have to keep it new, fresh

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
*deep down we dont mean to be jerks, at all, and then after we have been we feel really really bad about it
*I get bored in sex, have to keep it new, fresh
By keeping sex new and fresh, do you mean cheat or try to make sex more interesting in your relationship? I've tried to make our sex life more interesting, to see if that changed anything and if he would want it more, but it didn't make any difference, and actually i felt rejected, because I tried for him, not for me, i'm fine with the way it is. I used to want it a lot more often because I wasn't getting it, and the more he knew I wanted it, the more he didn't want it. Then I realized for him, feelings are tied to sex, and if he's stressed, or I nag him, he doesn't want sex, he just wants to get away from me . lol.
*Funny thing I noticed, he wants sex after I cry (after we have a fight and i realize i said something to hurt him so i cry cuz i feel guilty) . I wonder if it's because i don't usually show my emotions, so when i do, i appear more vulnerable and maybe he sees how much i care? hmmm...i just think it's funny.

·
Registered
42 Posts
ESFP: My definition

Hates hearing about MBTI :)
Hates reading.
Loves having fun
People oriented
Extremely self conscious (always wants to look good)
Makes as many enemies as friends
Falls in love fast and frequently
Sensitive
Tends not to have too much direction career wise anyways
people pleaser
MOODY

1 - 20 of 449 Posts