Personality Cafe banner

10461 - 10479 of 10479 Posts

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
You're so self-absorbed that everyone around you backs away to give you more "space".
Then, maybe eventually, you wonder why nobody is talking to you or avoiding contact.
Ha. I wish.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
...you're lying in bed listening to trip hop, and it makes you start thinking about prime numbers, which leads to a reverie about the Trinity, but when you remember you still have to clean the bathroom, you come crashing back down to reality.

Reactions: Penny and Tefede

·
Registered
11 Posts
You're so self-absorbed that everyone around you backs away to give you more "space".
Then, maybe eventually, you wonder why nobody is talking to you or avoiding contact.
This is kinda accurate. In my own case I actually back away myself, I just like retreat to my own "shell", and I start wondering where everyone is, like anybody would come into someone else's "shell"

·
Registered
2 Posts
When anything to do with Se is a real struggle. The saying; ''I have to see it to believe it'' couldn't be more untrue for you.
For example: As we leave, my partner ask me to double check that I've definitely locked the front house door. Oh no, why me, total crisis. How can I actually know that I am checking if it is locked for real... Am I even actually touching the door handle? Is this the right door, is this even my house? Is that even my hand, any of this is actually real? Am I real? Am I just imagining that it is locked or is it actually locked? Well it feels locked, but is this really in the present? Am I actually a projection of the future? Or did I just travel to an alternate reality, different dimension?
You know you are an INFJ when you take 10 min to check that the door is lock and come back with an existential crisis.

·
Registered
♂️ INFJ 5w4 // IEI-Ni
2,936 Posts
People who take everything literally and can't read between the lines will consistently annoy you.
(i.e. people who don't get art.)

·
Banned
35 Posts
@noneworthnothing2020

If you are a woman, and your type is right there, and you can walk, and those were your thoughts and you’re still available emotionally I’d fancy hitting on you, if that’s appropriate.

I’m not mandatorily exclusively talented at it, but I’ll compensate with looks. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Extroverts:

Heart rules your mind, Feelings for others(Fe) rules your thoughts(Ti), and eventually the decision(Ni) is more based on the Feel factor(Fe), even though there is a constant need to rationalize the Feelings(Fe) with the thoughts(Ti).

&

True Introverts:

When isolated the thoughts(Ti) dictate the outcomes(Ni) without the need for a feelings for others or approval from others(Fe) ending in Ni-Ti loop.

·
Registered
9 Posts
You often get this "Feeling" from people. I don't know if its real or not but its just a feeling. Like if they're a good or bad person. Also I tend to feel much more than the normal person when watching a movie XDDDDD After watching a tragic person in a movie, I cry for a long time, lay down and cry more for that person because I feel sorry then try to imagine them with a happier ending or me helping them out, then after that I'd feel alot better.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Some other things, I'm not sure if its accurate:
-you tend to put yourself last: really sacrificial especially for people you love or for a cause you deem important
-you tend to be emotional but indifferent at the same time. Can't explain.
-you think like you know yourself but when asked who you are, you can't really say it.
-people get confused when you say you're introverted but changes their minds once you are close
-you're really low maintenance but desire to be pampered inwardly by people you love but get drained (but thankful) when they do
- hate lying and manipulative behavior
-really patient once, twice, or thrice but unforgiving when crossed.
-you tend to cut off people completely when extremely crossed, like the type you move away, pretend they're not there. no eye contact, don't even want their name mentioned. You feel like breathing in the same room is awful (lol).
-people always tell you they don't know you that well
-you like discussing deep stuff with people you love, like lyrics, poems, and small things
-you try to imagine saving people from their circumstances
-you feel second embarrassment more profound more than people, even movies. Like I literally feel pain and emotions from movies than the normal joe, last time I checked it annoys my siblings sometimes LEL
- hate conflict but when pushed its like a dam LOL but you feel awful afterwards ( for opening up about the feelings )

Some things like that.

10461 - 10479 of 10479 Posts