Personality Cafe banner

8521 - 8528 of 8528 Posts

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
When you stared at your hand as kid and wondered how such a connection could exist between thought and the movement of the hand.
In the year or so that followed my self-inflicted, drug-induced brain explosion, I remember once looking at both my arms while holding my car steering wheel and truly feeling that they were some otherly appendages not part of my personal realm. It was a spooky feeling, a bit like seeing from the eyes of a puppet, at some arms that belong to you but are not truly yours.

And here endeth my darker post for the day.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You know you are an INTP when you know you need to go but you still linger a bit longer... Just in case. 👅

You are an INTP when you discover Rick and Morty playlist on Spotify and you can't contain your (internalized) excitement.

You know you are an INTP when you are never too happy because you always seek something better than the world you were born to live on.

You know you are an INTP when you fell in love and you memorize every single facial feature of the person you dread to ever lose. Because it's not easy to just fall in love and when you find true love, you will remember it after you become asches.

You know you are an INTP when you never remember to call your family. Or forget to even call them back.

You know you are an INTP when you are naive enough to believe you can accomplish anything you put your mind to and you mostly manage to pull that off anyways.

You know you are an INTP when you always say the wrong things, seem arrogant and goofy.

You know you are an INTP when you listen to the same song over and over again.

You know you are an INTP when you can find analogies everywhere.

You know you are an INTP when every one of your days feels like a lesson.

You know you are an INTP when you ask about products just because you are curious, not because you are going to buy them.

I couldn't decide whether my last post on this forum should be "Goodbye Moonman" or "Terryfold" but I decided this one will be best:

This is surprisingly accurate

·
Registered
7 Posts
You do better in math/science than languages

You learn stuff you are intrested in almost instantly , and stuff you arent intrested is very hard to learn (too bad the stuff you are intrested in isnt the thing you need to learn in school , rather its the fact that SCP-173 is a statue made out of concrete and rebar or that there are these fucking rocks in the middle of nowhere that move seemly for no reason (sailing stones) (its acttualy because wind and thin layer of ice) )

You procrastinate a thing untill last day then stay up all night and complete the herculian task

You cant find that f u c k i n g word

Nightowl , 3:14 AM is real INTP hours

"Im i acttualy INTP tho?"

·
Registered
33 Posts
You do better in math/science than languages

You learn stuff you are intrested in almost instantly , and stuff you arent intrested is very hard to learn (too bad the stuff you are intrested in isnt the thing you need to learn in school , rather its the fact that SCP-173 is a statue made out of concrete and rebar or that there are these fucking rocks in the middle of nowhere that move seemly for no reason (sailing stones) (its acttualy because wind and thin layer of ice) )

You procrastinate a thing untill last day then stay up all night and complete the herculian task

You cant find that f u c k i n g word

Nightowl , 3:14 AM is real INTP hours

"Im i acttualy INTP tho?"
LOL, I am great at languages but shit at math (even tho I have master's degree in computer security, I don't like math).

the rest is true.
since I quit my job two months ago, my sleep schedule is 4 AM - 1 PM and I become creatively active after midnight. I thought it's called a night owl, but actually the sleep type is even more specific, it's called WOLF chronotype.

·
Registered
INTP
3,449 Posts
I'm a language person.

I'm good at doing math in my head, but not on paper, which prevented me from learning even high school math.

Yes, sleeping from 5 am-1 pm has always been natural for me. Thanks for mentioning the WOLF chronotype, @cizinec.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
I was always naturally good at math, except for the fact that it did not interest me that much. As for the sleeping, I'd fall more at the optimum of 2:30am-9:30am normal sleep time. Though in my perfect world I may wake up early to go do something I want to do and nap in midday also. Flexibility to lack routine would be key.

8521 - 8528 of 8528 Posts