Personality Cafe banner

2041 - 2060 of 2600 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I didn't think of it that way lol. It would make sense that a higher being would have a different cell structure than us lower beings though. The first thought that came to my mind when you mentioned black holes was that black holes are cancer cells, which made me think the maybe are universe is multiple cells with each Galaxy being its own cell. And the galactic centers being the cell nucleus.

·
Registered
298 Posts
-When you have passed over a pond close to your house for five long years without ever realizing there was such a pond and asks "is there a pond over there",when your friend asks you to wait over there one day.

·
Registered
216 Posts
When ur bored and all of a sudden you come up with the idea that the universe is just a cell in some other greater beings body.
I like the idea that our universe is just one waterdrop in a waterfall of universes, a Multiverse! (the tv-show 'Cosmos' showed this possibility) But your suggestion is fascinating as well :happy: Bummer we'll probably never find out...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Probably repeats, but the fact that I think about so much and so I trip over myself all the time. I also have too many ideas for my future and people think I'm slacking off but in reality there are WAY too many options and I want to try all of them.

·
Registered
269 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
When you ran around in 6th grade tell everybody about your realization that whenever you talk to somebody else you're literally just a brain talking to someone.
When you have frequent realizations on how you're "alive" and I'm not sure if anyone else understands that but I hope so.
When all your friends are sensors and it's been that way for a very long time and you have had a hard time really connecting with your closest friends and they think you've connected but you still feel out of the loop.
When you're driving and you zone out and you don't realize until you've gotten home that you've been subconsciously driving
For the longest time I thought I was crazy and I put on this front of being really dumb so that I could talk to people, but after finding MBTI it's helped me to realize that I'm not really stupid or crazy I'm just intuitive.

·
Registered
819 Posts
When you're driving and you zone out and you don't realize until you've gotten home that you've been subconsciously driving
yeh, after three days I had my first zone out while driving left. Felt like coming home.

When you sense the hidden meanings of what is said, but you don't want to believe your own intuition because that would imply you can't believe in the good of all people.:th_wink:

·
Registered
59 Posts
When facts and details don't really matter to you, until they do.

When you understand ideas/theory/patterns faster than others and get bored/impatient when they take so long to do so.

When you see a connection between two systems that has nothing to do with each other and feel like you're such a genius having such ability (Sorry I'm a bit narcissistic...).

When you read what I just wrote and can immediately think of instances when each of the above incidents happen in your life.

Or maybe I'm just making all these up. You tell me! :laughing:

·
Registered
157 Posts
When you go to a room because you could have sworn that you were told to grab something a few minutes ago, forget what it was so you grab something that catches your eye instead, and return to be scolded by your parent for forgotting what they told you to get yet again.

2041 - 2060 of 2600 Posts