Personality Cafe banner

2101 - 2120 of 2600 Posts

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
- You know that your life would be so much better if you focused entirely on the present moment rather than be concerned over your future, so you settle down to a really good show or movie on Netflix or a really good book and are really engrossed in it, but nonetheless, you often lose focus and your mind drifts towards something else and thus, you are forced to rewind or reread certain parts.

- You are much more at ease with strategizing and making plans than actually executing them, even if you are xNxJ with a well-developed Se lol, either out of anxiety or sheer laziness.

- You often feel like you are an alien visiting from another planet.

·
Registered
55 Posts
when you make a really witty side comment and no one gets it
when you lose all sense of time thinking about the world and how it operates and if reality even exists
when you find another intuitive and talk for hours and hours about your ideas and theories and learn new theories you never thought of before... and its a better night than any spent in some bar
when you have a difficult time talking to your sensor family because it's so hard not to tune out all of their small talk and detail-oriented conversation
when you spend all day in your room researching various ideas and concepts and sensors think you "aren't doing anything worthy"

·
Registered
780 Posts
when you find another intuitive and talk for hours and hours about your ideas and theories and learn new theories you never thought of before... and its a better night than any spent in some bar
Are intuitives not found in bars? Where are they found then? I imagine a placid forest lake lit by mysteriously purple stars and populated by levitating unicorns as well as little rainbow fairies. Is that the intuitive place?

·
Registered
7 Posts
When a subject randomly pops into your head, and the people you're talking to start talking about it shortly after.
Your past dreams constantly give you feelings of Deja Vu when you're in a similar situation in real life.
You can easily read a person's intentions and relate all of their actions to their primary goals.
You intuitively understand complex theories before you even learn about their existence.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
You put so much self-conceit and prestige in being typed N because a small, petty, part of you feels good about getting a foothold on something that explains areas in your life where you need room to improve in a way that empowers you rather than takes it away, and gives you an excuse to delay from actually facing reality and working on your own flaws.

:V

·
Registered
106 Posts
When you have dreams that need to be self-translated. Never having studied the meanings of dreams and realize your intuition has given you insight into what you are currently going through.

Does anyone else have interpretive dreams? Or am I as odd as I feel? LoL

·
Registered
INFJ 4w5
1,534 Posts
When you have dreams that need to be self-translated. Never having studied the meanings of dreams and realize your intuition has given you insight into what you are currently going through.

Does anyone else have interpretive dreams? Or am I as odd as I feel? LoL
I have dreams I try to figure out what means.

·
Registered
INFJ 4w5
1,534 Posts
I had a dream about waking up and checking the time on my iPad... then I woke up and that was confusing as all Hell.
I have had dreams where I thought I was awake, and wrote something to a friend of mine, and many hours later in the day, I didn't understand why the messages weren't there anymore.

·
Registered
616 Posts
When you have to remember to enjoy the present moment and stop thinking about the future.

When your intuition about a things is so blurred that you can't explain it. It's like a boat on the mist, you know what is it but you can't give detail.

When you are more interesting about what is hidden than what you can see.

When your brain make connection between things that have apparently nothing to do and you try to figure out what's the link.

When you feel like you so out the ground compare to other people.

2101 - 2120 of 2600 Posts