Personality Cafe banner

81 - 100 of 2600 Posts

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Adding to that...
You know you're an intuitive when you think of a word and start to think about it as if it weren't a word. Then you begin thinking about how odd it is that it's actually a real word. :crazy:
I think this happens to sensors to but for me only in certain kinds of inebriated states :wink:

Holy cow, YES! I often marvel at how strange it is that we can so easily translate one language to another when words are really just our best stab at trying to solidify ideas. It's amazing to me that nearly every language has words for happiness, sadness, etc... and does "triste" in Spanish really have the exact same connotation that we understand for "sad"? We shall never know for sure!
Some "fancy" or "big" words like "automobile" (really, how many people use that commonly?) in English I've thought of as just common French words, *sigh* and I've also noticed words like "Entrepreneur" are actually commonly used French words. Remember when Bush Jr. said "the French don't even have a word for Entrepreneur"? I can't help but LOL at that one every time I hear that.

It's cool also when you can at least understand some things in Italian and Spanish because of it. Knowing French pronunciation has actually helped me be able to pronounce Japanese better than just anglophones.

You know you're an intuitive when you wonder what goes on inside the mind of someone who is completely bilingual and is speaking his/her second language to someone.
Hmm I've been asked that before, how easy it is for me (more accurately WAS easy, I've lost most of my second language), to transfer from one language to the other as quickly as I used to be able to back and forth. I don't know why and I couldn't answer it either.

The same things that go through your head in the first language. Only not in it. Sometimes I mix them up and more often than not can't find the right word in my first language.. Damned English. >.>

But it's pretty much the same thought process, just in the other language. Tbh, I've never given it much thought. It's pretty cool. :cool:
Thanks lol I can't exactly put that stuff into words so...it is annoying though I must say lol.

You know your an intuitive when you can explain such things and sensors (at least for myself) cannot.

It happens to me too with the words. I always try not to think about a particular word for too long because I know I'll start doubting if this actually IS a word and when this happens it always creeps me out. The worst time was when I was doubting my own last name :/
Another thing I've done in certain inebriated states. I hate when that happens lol. I remember on That 70s Show when Red was stoned and he was pondering on the word "Hip" and was like "such a strange word" and just repeated it over and over until he realized "it just loses it's meaning after a while".

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
LOL exactly my point! Thanks :crazy:

Reactions: Angelic Gardevoir

·
Registered
392 Posts
When your train of thought forks and you try to follow both paths at once, but end up thinking about the pesky limitations of your human brain instead
When you then spend ten minutes backtracking mentally because you still want to think about those interesting things, but you can't remember what they are
Done these a million times!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Does this drawing I made make sense to anyone? Would a senser make something like this?

A sensor wouldn't dream of this! Or maybe would, only to wake up with a look of horror.

I think it's really funny that you have INFJ crossed off.:laughing:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Does this drawing I made make sense to anyone? Would a senser make something like this?

LOL, WTF was that? *can't stop laughing*

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
It's visual representation of an identity crisis, I believe. That's why many of us are even here, isn't it?

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
It's visual representation of an identity crisis, I believe. That's why many of us are even here, isn't it?
Yeah, but mine usually happens with tables and graphs and stuff... (Is it because I'm a geek or because I've got so much Ji? LOL)

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
I don't know, I wouldn't say that it's a geek thing personally, because I'd probably be able to do it myself lol. I know because I've tried and failed miserably :crazy: The best I can do is arrange a list of questions and answers which I compiled from a few sources. I even did that for this forum (the 23 questions for finding someone's type). I can draw pictures, but not charts for some reason :sad: Organization is NOT my forte, though I am working on it I'm happy to say. :happy:.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Yay! *does happy dance*

Reactions: Angelic Gardevoir

·
Registered
500 Posts

A map of Tested results divided into the three Categories tested in the functions test. I discovered the tests had a pattern of resulting under go getters and behind the scenes. The image is a rough draft and not something I would turn in for a grade

But this could all be off after further analysis of tests. One discovery is NE is strong with this one.

But this all can't be configured so quickly as I have other priorities.

·
Registered
500 Posts
*studies for a few minutes*

Is this some sort of branching personality diagram...thingy? :crazy: It looks as if you're taking the possible temperaments you may fit and then you begin narrowing things down. The lower down on the diagram, the higher probability that you are this personality type. You believe that you are most likely an EXXP, so you take down your choices from the NT and SP sections. Thus, you come to the conclusion that you're either an ESFP or an ENTP. ...Though that doesn't explain why ENFJ is there and why INFJ is marked out.

Is this anywhere close to being right? :crazy:

Anyway, you know you're an intuitive when you try to make a theory about a person's drawing. Or maybe that was my Te. Or maybe it was muffins. *shrugs*
Perfect my friend :cool: You get a HUGE HUG from my FI :)

and I think it was your NI or NE and your TE or TI combined.

and then as I, you use the muffin joke for less depth.

·
Registered
500 Posts
A sensor wouldn't dream of this! Or maybe would, only to wake up with a look of horror.

I think it's really funny that you have INFJ crossed off.:laughing:
LOL, oh gosh that looks real bad, especially since my first awesome friend on here was Penchant and hes INFJ.. oh gosh

·
Registered
500 Posts
hmm with this INFP response, maybe I am not an INFP as that's what I just tested as in Cognitive functions.. I am really thinking ENFP or ENTP now. not introverted...

my RESULTS: By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFP

If these cognitive processes (FI NE)don't fit well then consider these types: ENFP(NE FI), or INTP (TI NE), or ENTP (NE TI)

(REV, my SI was almost as strong as FI, explains the ISTJ-SI 1st,ISFJ SI 1st,ESFJ SI 2nd, ENTP SI-4th and Stabilizer results) TI was close too but not as close.

SE was my lowest score of all cognitive processes.

hmm. but enough about me. this is about NE/NI

My NI was toward the bottom with SI.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I think your assessment may be more accurate than mine. :laughing:
ouch. no sorry REV, Angelic was right. And it's not a table or graph because I am not getting paid for it and It's suppose to be a rough sketch, not to mention it was made in quickness for the handwriting post.. so hope that helps.

Wow, Angelic took the time to look at that. You're totally AWESOME. A lot of people in my life respond the way the others did and laugh at me. Hence, why I don't often express how I think .. and don't want to scare away people.. :confused::sad:

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
NE and FI crawl into hole and let TE SI take over for the rest of the day. :sad:
Awww, thats no fun.....:sad:

81 - 100 of 2600 Posts