Personality Cafe banner

1061 - 1080 of 2599 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
You jump from point A to point D in conversation, and conversation partners tell you not to change the subject.

·
Registered
721 Posts
for Ne you arrange multiple choice answers in "order of correctness" and pick the top one. rather than just seeing one correct and several incorrect answers, and the worst answer just sounds like a puchline to a joke.
I do this too, maybe I'm using Ne, or maybe it's just an iNtuitive thing overall.

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
I do this too, maybe I'm using Ne, or maybe it's just an iNtuitive thing overall.
It isn't Ni.... I always have one choice - the right one. xD

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
for Ne you arrange multiple choice answers in "order of correctness" and pick the top one. rather than just seeing one correct and several incorrect answers, and the worst answer just sounds like a puchline to a joke.

... and that's how I'm certain I'm Ne-dom

·
Registered
330 Posts
when you're looking at your ESFP friend in horror as she picks up pretty bits of glass as she walks along the street.

(doesn't she know they might be crawling with noxious microbes? and that those charming bits of jagged material could easily rip into her flesh should a drunk unicyclist come careening down the sidewalk, bumping into us both and knocking us flat?? we'd need stitches AND a tetanus shot then. no thank you!)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
You find bruises on parts of your body and you wonder when in the world you even got hit there before.
I do this almost daily at work. I like to think I'm tough though rather than just not paying attention.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
I do this almost daily at work. I like to think I'm tough though rather than just not paying attention.
It's only normal. iNtuitive types have inferior senses; my parents have complained to me often that my room is super hot or super cold, but I can only feel a fraction of the temperature. It has to be VERY hot or cold in order for me to feel it and make me uncomfortable.

Same thing with other senses. My hearing? I love to listen to very loud music and people have complained to me over it. My tastes? I eat a lot just to feel a sense of satisfaction for my taste buds. My eye sight is perfect but I have a tendency to bump into shit all the time. Can't comment on my sense of smell since it seems normal to me. But yeah.

I don't sense things like Sensors do. If I want to feel what they feel, I have to feel/smell/taste/see/hear it twice as hard.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
It's only normal. iNtuitive types have inferior senses; my parents have complained to me often that my room is super hot or super cold, but I can only feel a fraction of the temperature. It has to be VERY hot or cold in order for me to feel it and make me uncomfortable.

Same thing with other senses. My hearing? I love to listen to very loud music and people have complained to me over it. My tastes? I eat a lot just to feel a sense of satisfaction for my taste buds. My eye sight is perfect but I have a tendency to bump into shit all the time. Can't comment on my sense of smell since it seems normal to me. But yeah.

I don't sense things like Sensors do. If I want to feel what they feel, I have to feel/smell/taste/see/hear it twice as hard.
I can relate. I'm very much the same way when it comes to running into things. I've never hit a wall because I was thinking but I trip over things that have in the same place for weeks. I've run into my door as well because I think I left it slightly open enough to not use the knob. I also completely lack a sense of smell. I do have a sense of taste but I simply don't pay any attention whatsoever to smells. I've almost gotten myself killed when cleaning with chemicals because of it more than once.

Aside from that, I can only really pay attention to one of my senses at a time.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
You find bruises on parts of your body and you wonder when in the world you even got hit there before.
This happened to me, but with six or seven really deep, permanent scars across my back.

Using deductive reasoning, I know this scarring occurred between 8 and 12 months ago. Other than that, I have no idea how they got there whatsoever.

:bored:

·
Banned
2,873 Posts
You are driving down the road and your mind goes off on some random tangent. Suddenly you realize you're 10 miles past your exit and you have to stop and think for a moment where you were going in the first place. Sadly, this happens more often than I would care to admit. :p
I was 40 miles, had no Idea where I was, turned back, found that i had passed over an exit without turning. I told my doctor, had an MRI to check for mini-stroke. All clear - lot on my mindthat day.

1061 - 1080 of 2599 Posts