Personality Cafe banner

1101 - 1120 of 2600 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
So this is an N thing?! *relieved sigh* I do the same thing! It's so good to know I'm not crazy-crazy, just iNtuitive-crazy.
I'm not 100% sure. My brother has seen me do it twice and he's ESFP. Both times he thought I was losing it. I hope it's an iNtuitive thing because then I have an excuse. Otherwise, I just look like a nut...

Reactions: TheWildOne

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I'm not 100% sure. My brother has seen me do it twice and he's ESFP. Both times he thought I was losing it. I hope it's an iNtuitive thing because then I have an excuse. Otherwise, I just look like a nut...
I've done that before! It happens with more tha just cars!

·
Registered
143 Posts
When you like when it's cold and rainy out cause then you have an excuse to stay inside and do what you love doing: reading, researching, planning, exploring your mind, etc.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
That's what makes ENFP's so awesome. :happy:
No we're not. :dry:

Okay, now I'm overdoing it. I actually meant to say: thank you!

·
Registered
51 Posts
When at the same time as taking a test about cognitive functions, you’re internally discussing whether or not a thorough knowledge of MBTI and the functions, makes you unable to answer the questions authentically. While thinking around, up and down and about this, you’re also intently focused on reading and considering the questions. That means, no breaks in the thought process, everything is happening simultaneously. Your mind is running on three different tracks of awareness, at least. The result of the test shows that you scored 180 % on iNtuition (yes, lurking sensors, it is sensibly possible, as Ne and Ni each could give 100 %)

When you easily realize, without thinking, that what you described just now, is a classic example of thoughts forking in different directions. (Mentioned a lot in this thread, but it seems like other iNtuitives have trouble following more than one direction?) Somehow, I manage to follow up to four or five separate branches of thoughts, if I’m super alert. This works not only with thoughts and ideas, but also outer stimulus. I can read a book, sing a song and think advanced thoughts all at once. It’s not multi-tasking, exactly, more like multi-mind-ing. Oooooo, I just invented a new word :-D

When writing is difficult sometimes, because you want to write down all directions of the fork instantly, and if you do this without sorting, it all gets tangled up, and therefore only makes sense to yourself. No, it doesn’t make sense, it makes… intuition. Hopefully, it can be connected. If not, you’re forced to go through the boring route of memory to unravel all your meaning.

When you remember days and moments by which ideas were going through your mind, and never by what you saw, heard or sensed.

·
Registered
374 Posts
When you see the car next to you pulling out and you desperately stomp on the breaks because you think you're the one moving.
Hah that happened at my driving lesson today when I was still and the bus beside me started going forward, I was like what the hell is happening?!?!, I am going backwards!(then slammed the brakes) He must think I am crazy now.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Hah that happened at my driving lesson today when I was still and the bus beside me started going forward, I was like what the hell is happening?!?!, I am going backwards!(then slammed the brakes) He must think I am crazy now.
At least you didn't zone and almost run a red light... THAT made for an interesting session.

Reactions: babayaga94

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
It's terrifying. I don't think intuitives can put a claim on it though, it's just the way our human brains sense displacement that's messing us up(think relativity).

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
You sit at a dinner party and wonder how Sensing types can have an entire conversation about dog poop.

Then you find yourself tuning out of said conversation because the thoughts in your head are just that more interesting.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
One time ina driving lesson I drove to the bad side of town. I saw a school & it had one of the old signs from on of the schools in my disrtict! I was looking at it, tryint yo figure out what school it was from & I almost ran into a car :tongue:

1101 - 1120 of 2600 Posts