Personality Cafe banner

141 - 160 of 2600 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
When your conversations can go from how stupid everyone is and censorship to why don't mens bathrooms have dick washing stations.
Which ties in with the concept, via intuition, of how stupid everyone is. Lol. My question is more along the line of if "dyslexia", "ADD/ADHD" are more aligned with what is called "intuition".

For myself, I find that I'll write "down" when I want "door", "Now" for "know", etc... Either dyslexia there, or homonymical association.:dry:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Which ties in with the concept, via intuition, of how stupid everyone is. Lol. My question is more along the line of if "dyslexia", "ADD/ADHD" are more aligned with what is called "intuition".

For myself, I find that I'll write "down" when I want "door", "Now" for "know", etc... Either dyslexia there, or homonymical association.:dry:
I get in habits of dyslexia that last from days to years. For a couple of months I was in a funk where I typed "form" instead of "from." Now I am in one where I type "freind" instead of "friend." I was switching the h and the e in "the" for a while. It pisses me off that there is always at least one of those going on at a time and sometimes it will be fixed for one of them but a year later, the same one will all the sudden come back!!! But WHY!!!:confused:

·
Registered
601 Posts
When the thought of having sex arouses you more than actually performing. (or is this just me?)
Sorry another vote for nay. Perhaps you have not found someone that stirs your internal chemistry, or you have a mental block towards sex. I hear meditation and massages work well to stir up those nerves.

4,757 Posts
When your clarifications confuse the people around you even more.
When you use hand gestures and movements to illustrate (literally haha) what you're saying but the hand gestures only make sense to you and only serve to further confuse other people

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
When you use hand gestures and movements to illustrate (literally haha) what you're saying but the hand gestures only make sense to you and only serve to further confuse other people
I do this all the time! As my husband found out, waving your hand horizontally back and forth several times means quesadilla....:proud:

·
Registered
500 Posts
hand gestures

I do this all the time! As my husband found out, waving your hand horizontally back and forth several times means quesadilla....:proud:
glad I'm not the only one. I forgot the word "honeymoon" last night, "honeymoon" can you believe it? I felt embarrased, so I was trying to make jestures like a mime to demonstrate "honeymoon"

LOL embarrasing, LOL
:crazy:

·
Registered
500 Posts
when you had a dream that Aerosmith was in town and they were on sattellite talking to you and the other people onsite. Then the bus comes driving in and you are wearing certain pjs cuz that's what you wore to bed

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Sorry another vote for nay. Perhaps you have not found someone that stirs your internal chemistry, or you have a mental block towards sex. I hear meditation and massages work well to stir up those nerves.
Actually, I think the thing is that we do have so much mental control over our bodies.

For example, I can turn my ticklishness on and off at will like I have set up mental switches in my head or something.

4,757 Posts
hahaha - my friends do exactly the same thing with my hand gestures.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
You wake up from your sleep and have figured solution to a bugging problem.
That's actually a trick my ISTJ dad uses. He says that he's always been in the habit of sleeping on various problems and waking up in the morning with the solution.

141 - 160 of 2600 Posts