Personality Cafe banner

1081 - 1100 of 1107 Posts

·
Bored and lazy
ISFJ, 9 something?
4,362 Posts
When your husband promises to hoover before a guest arrives, but you really, *really* want to hoover yourself because you know you'll get everything properly

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
If my mom were to post here:

"When my ENTP son, who is staying at my house, makes his bed (for once), I still feel the need to re-make it once he leaves in the morning because I might die of embarrassment if someone were to actually look at it. I tried to teach him how, but I just don't think he is capable of paying enough attention to detail do it right. So I just come along like a little cleaning fairy and re-do it. Grinds my gears, but I love my (scatterbrained) son so much that I just bury it. At least he tries, and he appreciates what I do. And he usually listens to my very detailed stories about my day without stabbing himself or me. Usually..."

Reactions: darcstar3 and Sela

·
Registered
997 Posts
When everyone thinks that you are the most behaved ... but yet you are the one teasing and egging on your kids while your ISTJ husband gets irritated.

Reactions: angelfish

·
Registered
24 Posts
When your mother says that to you or it triggers her guilt complex and your accused of someone's greatest fear in a situation.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Found the cure to the controlling stuff we isfj people are known for.. Prayer. Then what should happen, does. No need for my judgements against or towards anyone or anything. I want to get better at it though I'm not perfect, yet.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Friend: Hey can I come over tomorrow?
Me: Sure!
Me: *drops everything and starts cleaning the house until late night*
Me, next morning: *bakes a cake from scratch using a recipe I haven't used before but it's ok I've made something similar in the past* *determined to perfect this cake because it is a nostalgic cake from my childhood, I've been craving it, and I want my friend to try it*
Me, when friend leaves: Here's a hunk of cake you can bring home!!! Last time I took some of your cake home so this is my turn to return the favour!!!

·
Registered
ISFJ 4w5
93 Posts
When, without even thinking too much about it, you happily flirt with others because you can tell they are having a bad day or are in need of a boost to their confidence, and you enjoy making someone else feel good about themselves... but the thought of flirting with someone you're actually interested in makes you sick to your stomach.

·
Premium Member
ENFJ — sx/so — 2w3 7w6 9w8: The Peacekeeper
4,397 Posts
You pour all your love time and support into someone that never returns it and you're surprised when they take advantage of you :crying:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
When shit like this constantly happens to you. And there's absolutely no justification for it whatsoever:

Shit ISFJs Deal With.jpg

The REALLY sad part of it all is it takes less than 5 minutes to fully charge them. So again, it begs to question... WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY?!?!?!?!?

2:39 to 3:08

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
You're at work (as a security guard) and find a server room with a malfunctioning air conditioning unit. The temperature is 80 degrees and climbing. It's a Friday night and you're heading into the weekend. You go through the proper Chain Of Command and are instructed to contact the maintenance department. You call, but no one responds and you're left with no other option but to leave a voicemail. You leave a detailed voice message, state the urgency of the situation and enter standby mode. At the end of your shift, you give the pass-down to the person relieving you and you go home.

The next day, you return to find that the maintenance department had not responded to the call for service; typical right? You notify your supervisor of the situation; the temperature in the room and the fact that your call for service has been ignored. Knowing the maintenance department Isn't going to come in until Monday, you decide to MacGyver a temporary solution yourself. You take a trash bin full of ice, a shoe box, and a strong industrial fan (the ones used to dry wet carpets). You cut the shoe box so that it fits tightly over the opening of the trash bin and make a giant hole in the center. You leave enough space in the rear so that you can rest the fan on top and force the cold air out. You position it so that it is securely resting on top and let your contraption do the rest. Viola!!! You just did a job of someone who is being paid nearly double what you're making; depressing thought, Isn't it?

At the start of my shift, the temperature inside the room was 91 degrees and climbing. As of 10 minutes ago, I successfully got the temperature down to 87 degrees. ^_^' Not bad for a glorified janitor with keys, huh?

1081 - 1100 of 1107 Posts